BeckyHomeSweetHome #23 Eating is a chore, unless it’s salmonella chicken or apple coleslaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think Brooke has got THE most smug face going? Can’t bare it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Brooke has no idea . Not a clue what so ever dozey little girl That her ill sick looking mother needs help and fast . Look at the state of Beggy . No way in the world is she in a good place . She looks terrible. Her daily Instagram clips make no sense.all we have got all day is pictures of the decking .

Reactions: 3
There ya go...another person beggy follows has won her competition
Brooke has no idea . Not a clue what so ever dozey little girl That her ill sick looking mother needs help and fast . Look at the state of Beggy . No way in the world is she in a good place . She looks terrible. Her daily Instagram clips make no sense.all we have got all day is pictures of the decking .
the three of them are far to self obsessed to notice the others. They are all a bleeping waste of skin! Beggy knows exactly what she’s doing, she will fall massively very soon and it will all be her own fault. She reads here so knows the score. She has been through it all before. She’s just fame hungry, she thinks she’s a super star! NEWSFLASH BEGGY. duck off and get help. Insta can live without your tit posts every day... so yea, put the ketaw on and Avvacuppati

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not very good with DIY or housing or anything but oil on something like that is for protection isn’t it? Nothing to do with the colour. It’s to protect the wood from the elements no?
Plus when she painted the outside of the cedar room and showed the tin it said for interior use... she really is the gift that keeps giving

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think this usually for the accounts with proper agency representation. I imagine her "pay" are the freebies. Becky would need guidance in negotiating real cash, wouldn't she?
Don’t the accounts with the blue ticks get paid a fee?

Reactions: 1
‘When we had the house built’

duck off with your Cedar House becky, it’s a few walls of wood on an old conservatory base hardly grand designs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She looks so ill.
Those sunken cheeks and the eyelids.
In all the time I've been watching her I have never seen her look so malnourished.
There is no way she is eating those meals she is showing us, they'll be for Jasonblesshim and Brookeblessherwiththepoutandcolouringstation.
I thought exactly the same

Reactions: 1
So she's had to go to bed as Jason's on the playstation.
I take it he's had enough of her company today.
How bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How is neither her daughter or husband saying anything to her about her eating? Maybe they have but it doesn’t seem that way.
My mum recently lost a lot of weight on the advice from a doctor however she soon became obsessive and went too far. We basically staged an intervention to get her help and she’s slowly on the road to recovery.
If Becky was my mum, I would of stepped in a long time ago to offer support. The constant Instagram stories, buying unnecessary tat, losing weight, it’s covering a bigger problem and no one seems to give a crap in that house. That is one dysfunctional family and as much as I don’t like her (and I really don’t), it’s very sad.

Reactions: 13
Brooke has no idea . Not a clue what so ever dozey little girl That her ill sick looking mother needs help and fast . Look at the state of Beggy . No way in the world is she in a good place . She looks terrible. Her daily Instagram clips make no sense.all we have got all day is pictures of the decking outside
Brooke has no idea . Not a clue what so ever dozey little girl That her ill sick looking mother needs help and fast . Look at the state of Beggy . No way in the world is she in a good place . She looks terrible. Her daily Instagram clips make no sense.

all we have got all day is pictures of the decking. Why

So they’re not painting the decking now because it will cost too much & they thought they would get a freebie but obviously never came through boohoo put your hand in your pocket like the rest of us!!
My husband earns a good wage we are very fortunate but if I kept coming home with shite and getting deliveries questions would be asked! If they are up to their eyeballs in debt why isn’t he questioning her spending habits!?
How can cost ever be a factor as if she stopped spending for a week, they’d be halfway there! Do they even realise this? Nightmare. I mean every exercise post, she’s got a different outfit. She never exercises or goes to the gym. Please don’t tell me that as soon as she agreed to do this that she bought a load of Mad Lizzie (showing my age) outfits! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
How is neither her daughter or husband saying anything to her about her eating? Maybe they have but it doesn’t seem that way.
My mum recently lost a lot of weight on the advice from a doctor however she soon became obsessive and went too far. We basically staged an intervention to get her help and she’s slowly on the road to recovery.
If Becky was my mum, I would of stepped in a long time ago to offer support. The constant Instagram stories, buying unnecessary tat, losing weight, it’s covering a bigger problem and no one seems to give a crap in that house. That is one dysfunctional family and as much as I don’t like her (and I really don’t), it’s very sad.
Me and my daughters dad (my ex) didnt get on at all when we split. But I knew one day during visitation something wasn't quite right with the way he was talking. I phoned his gp and family and said I was concerned about his mental health and scared he would do something, and my ex went to see them that day and said he was extremely depressed and that me calling an 'intervention' saved his life. Its awful watching becky and you can see everything is not okay and she is hiding a bigger problem. Christ if we can see it why can't her family? Unless she has always been this way, which I highly doubt. I suppose if we were to msg her message her family, friends or even becky herself we would be seen as trolls or interfering.

Reactions: 12
Me and my daughters dad (my ex) didnt get on at all when we split. But I knew one day during visitation something wasn't quite right with the way he was talking. I phoned his gp and family and said I was concerned about his mental health and scared he would do something, and my ex went to see them that day and said he was extremely depressed and that me calling an 'intervention' saved his life. Its awful watching becky and you can see everything is not okay and she is hiding a bigger problem. Christ if we can see it why can't her family? Unless she has always been this way, which I highly doubt. I suppose if we were to msg her message her family, friends or even becky herself we would be seen as trolls or interfering.
I said on a previous thread that I don't think something has been right with her since just after Christmas, her mood is constantly up and down. The last few weeks you can really see it in her face that something isn't ok, I know that with everything that is going on at the moment everyone is struggling mentally but I really think she isn't dealing with it well. She desperately needs some kind of help. She goes on about how people should follow others who inspire them, someone could easily go on her account see what she is like and "inspire" them to loose so much weight that they developed an eating disorder, she really is a trigger.

Reactions: 7
Don’t the accounts with the blue ticks get paid a fee?
My understanding is anyone can be paid a fee for advertising but it is usually larger accounts that work with "brands" or that have agency representation. The agencies usually negotiate the deals and possibly share them with numerous accounts. The Flash challenge could be free flash products or cash but I think it's probably free products. Brands/Companies are all about follower numbers and are often blinkered in going for the accounts with large numbers (who may be utterly useless at advertsiing like Rebecca Meldrum). Mrs Evan's would certainly fall into the large follower bracket.

Do we know when the trellis is arriving? I cannot wait as this will be another colossal beggy duck up.

is that the trellis made of steel????

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.