BeckyHomeSweetHome #23 Eating is a chore, unless it’s salmonella chicken or apple coleslaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaysun must be on at 50 grand plus a year especially with the Vegas trip shes already planning the oooo I cant wait to go again must be on the cards for next year 2 grand plus for tickets 5 grand for primark and ebay clothes. Am a primark girl at heart love a afternoon of wandering about primark with mum going no you dont need that chick put it back you wont wear it. 😁
the new dog house. and the i dont have a budget for Christmas this year I swear she said last year oooo I dont have a budget this year thats why she ended up with the awful christmas tree and decorations for it.

The daily clothes shes buys pre lock down and during it

Just before xmas when she went to the shopping village with brookblessher she got yet another pair of leopard print shoes to quote begs oooo there where only 7 pounds the women was reducing them as we walked in the biker boots she got to 45 plus never worn them its only a bargain if your going to wear and need them 🙈

Sorry for the esay
What job does Jayson do? He must be an essential worker, yet she doesn't seem worried about the risk he's bringing home, never mentions it! 😡 And what was Becky's job before lockdown? 🤔 She's in her own bloody world, and I'm here, separared from my parents, suffering from bad anxiety and worried about completing my college course and there she is, carrying on like nothing is going on, muppet! 😡

Reactions: 4
Bet Jason loves it when becky comes along with her massive feet and her phone to film while he's in the middle of doing something, do us all a favour and drop kick her into morrisons carpark

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What job does Jayson do? He must be an essential worker, yet she doesn't seem worried about the risk he's bringing home, never mentions it! 😡 And what was Becky's job before lockdown? 🤔 She's in her own bloody world, and I'm here, separared from my parents, suffering from bad anxiety and worried about completing my college course and there she is, carrying on like nothing is going on, muppet! 😡
He works at the docks in Felixstowe where they live, she mentions it quite a bit - he will earn a decent wage on shifts but not as much as £50,000. She works as a cashier at the slot machines about 20 hours a week on min wage.

Reactions: 3
I am extremely lucky that my hubby is on a good wage but no way is all that coming out of Jason's wages, they must be up to their eyeballs in debt.
I've never seen anyone who spends continuously every day like she does.
Yes she buys shite but it still adds up.
Along with the Vegas holiday and christmas and then the cedar house (🤭)
Not many people have that kind of disposable income after they've paid out a mortgage, council tax, gas, electric, landline phone, sky, home insurance,life insurance, car insurances, mobile phones, car repayments, petrol, food, day to day living etc.
I reckon she has to work to pay the debt she accumulates on the shite she keeps buying.
She'd be up tit creek without a paddle if Jason ever decides to up and leave her.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know where she worked before the amusements place?

I'm just curious
Someone on here who was at school with her has posted that she worked for New Look but was sacked for stealing. Not sure after that but she had her son at 17 (is that right?) so probably quite tricky work wise for a bit.
My question is why does Jayson stick around?

• Wow
Someone on here who was at school with her has posted that she worked for New Look but was sacked for stealing. Not sure after that but she had her son at 17 (is that right?) so probably quite tricky work wise for a bit.
My question is why does Jayson stick around?
Strange isn’t it. Maybe it’s because he has an easy life
She cooks and keeps the house- albeit in a strange way!
He gets to sit in the lounge on his PS4 and go on bike rides
He’s like a teenager- never see him cleaning ,doing the food shop etc

Reactions: 15
The wood on the cedar house was already a wood colour ? bleeping hell her trying to explain to her thick followers is painful.

She’s so thick.

The oil makes it ‘pop’ no love it looks tit!

How the hell she can afford all this is beyond me 🤔
Sticks it all on the credit card and probably remortgaged every few years to pay it off.

She’s too addicted to buying cheap crap to worry about loosing her job.

She’s on a spend up this afternoon !! Who’s doing a garden makeover ? She’s ripping off someone else’s ideas.

Still no free hot tub Begs - unlucky.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He works at the docks in Felixstowe where they live, she mentions it quite a bit - he will earn a decent wage on shifts but not as much as £50,000. She works as a cashier at the slot machines about 20 hours a week on min wage.
Ahhh right, I didn't know as I'd not been following this thread for long. You'd assume they both have bloody good wages the way they've renovated their home and given how much she shops! 😡

I’m not very good with DIY or housing or anything but oil on something like that is for protection isn’t it? Nothing to do with the colour. It’s to protect the wood from the elements no?

Reactions: 7
She’s ‘Eaton’ her words today. Even with a capital E.
bleeping hell, I wish she would proof read her posts before posting them!

Reactions: 6
She’s ‘Eaton’ her words today. Even with a capital E.
bleeping hell, I wish she would proof read her posts before posting them!
We use the Nissan Hut every day.......... there’s no bleeping We. She’s the only one I’ve ever seen in there. It’s her detention room when Jaysun & Brookieblessher are snug in the raspberry jam room!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So they’ve stripped the decking back to a knackered grey/brown/dirt colour to add oil - so it stays the knackered grey/brown/dirt colour but oiled like the cedar house that it won’t match... sounds dreamy 😍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys I’m only just catching up as have to take a break from Instagram as it was boring the tit out of me! What happened with the chicken!?

also why the hell is brooke got her legs wide open!? Does Begs not say anything I’d be horrified if that was my friend/sister!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.