BeckyHomeSweetHome #23 Eating is a chore, unless it’s salmonella chicken or apple coleslaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know when the trellis is arriving? I cannot wait as this will be another colossal beggy duck up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So they’ve stripped the decking back to a knackered grey/brown/dirt colour to add oil - so it stays the knackered grey/brown/dirt colour but oiled like the cedar house that it won’t match... sounds dreamy 😍😂
Yeah surely she would need to varnish it?

Reactions: 2
Yeah surely she would need to varnish it?
I’m not an expert - but because it’s a completely different type of wood and therefore it’s original colour is not the same, they would need to get a stain to match the colour of the cedar room/house/box/cabin and THEN oil it.. it’s still going to look crap with the mismatch in colour even after they oil it. Weird

Reactions: 10
I’m not an expert - but because it’s a completely different type of wood and therefore it’s original colour is not the same, they would need to get a stain to match the colour of the cedar room/house/box/cabin and THEN oil it.. it’s still going to look crap with the mismatch in colour even after they oil it. Weird
Yeah but we're loving the fact it's gonna look crap 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet she will have new decking before the summer arrives, there is no way she'll leave it till next year.... once she has an idea Jaysun has to get his money out..!

Reactions: 13
They are probably replacing it all next year due to mould and damp wood. They are keeping it as it is, until they figure out whether to replace it. Apparently it's only been down a couple of years.

This is classic beggy, she will be messaging companies for a freebie decking as we speak

Reactions: 14
How strong does she think those trellis she's getting are ... Gonna put these lights on them now ... And just shows she does everything now now now, the lights have been packed away and some have water in 🤷

I really kinda hope they do still work though else that'll be more stuff she'll be ordering ... Q Iconic sending her some more freebies 😠

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She looks so ill.
Those sunken cheeks and the eyelids.
In all the time I've been watching her I have never seen her look so malnourished.
There is no way she is eating those meals she is showing us, they'll be for Jasonblesshim and Brookeblessherwiththepoutandcolouringstation.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Let's stop discussing the trellis problems as she will read here & then not do it! We all know it's going to be a duck up & I for one am looking forward to seeing it unfold!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks so ill.
In all the time I've been watching her I have never seen her look so malnourished.
There is no way she is eating those meals she is showing us, they'll be for Jasonblesshim and Brookeblessherwiththepoutandcolouringstation.
Ha ! You beat me too it 😂 I just screenshot too thinking how bad she looked 🤦

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So they’re not painting the decking now because it will cost too much & they thought they would get a freebie but obviously never came through boohoo put your hand in your pocket like the rest of us!!
My husband earns a good wage we are very fortunate but if I kept coming home with shite and getting deliveries questions would be asked! If they are up to their eyeballs in debt why isn’t he questioning her spending habits!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let's stop discussing the trellis problems as she will read here & then not do it! We all know it's going to be a duck up & I for one am looking forward to seeing it unfold!!
Oh me too.. and can’t wait to see 🤣

Reactions: 3
I think they earn money per post depending on how many followers they have

I think this usually for the accounts with proper agency representation. I imagine her "pay" are the freebies. Becky would need guidance in negotiating real cash, wouldn't she?

Reactions: 4
Ahhh right, I didn't know as I'd not been following this thread for long. You'd assume they both have bloody good wages the way they've renovated their home and given how much she shops! 😡
My husband and I earn nearly £50k each and we couldn’t afford to buy all that tat.......mind we do have 5 dependents and are paying off our mortgage very quickly and a few debts from the past.

I’m a year younger than her and learnt a long time ago that less is more, i prefer to spend more on buying something once........she’s got an extreme throw away outlook on life.

And I also take the time to do things properly; I’m a perfectionist........therefore to see her slapdash painting of those dirty flakey planters covered in cobwebs etc has really messed with my ocd.......I literally scrubbed and sanded down my fence before giving it a fresh coat of fence paint.

She never does anything properly, hence why things look so tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She looks so ill.
I agree. She looks really ill and often I’ll check and be absolutely stunned that that’s WITH a filter too. She needs to start eating proper meals. Cereal for lunch and coleslaw for tea. And she says she’s fine?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.