BeckyHomeSweetHome #23 Eating is a chore, unless it’s salmonella chicken or apple coleslaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes been off work for 7 weeks I have been to my company got the call on the Friday night to close Joy's of working in the gambling industry πŸ‡πŸ₯Šβš½βšΎπŸ€πŸπŸ₯ŽπŸˆπŸ‰πŸŽΎπŸπŸŽ°

It's a disgrace seeing daily the tat she buys what doesn't she understand shes risking someone's life and family for a cheap 8 pound dress begs there a reason it's so cheap it didnt quite make it to the shops standards thats one of thr reason your paying 8 pounds for you beggy bleep

From what I can remember shes has the following.
A 5 plus buzz deliverys
A new look
A couple of boohoo
A superdry
Ebay t shirts
Ebay phone case
Ebay dresses
Ebay superdry
The bbq
Weekly gustos
The crappy QD shed we never seen
She had a trainers delivered cant remember the company she got them from
Ebay eye lashes
Did she try fake nails at some point?
Possible a few soul candles too even tho she doesnt use them πŸ™„
The paint for dog house sorry Becky's little den
A click and collect b&q order
Then the depending order for crappy garden fences and bedding
And wasnt there talk about getting patio cushions at some point

After writing all this I feel like a right sad sack 😫
Forgive am missing my mum and need a cuddle only a mum can give
And her face masks

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The ivy trellis panels are designed to fully attach to a fence........not half attach to a wall. They won’t provide any wind protection either. She’s so thick it’s laughable. Bangs on about not being ashamed of your non insta worthy homes, then gets jealous of all the other big accounts amazing looking gardens.

If she didn’t buy so much unnecessary shite she could afford to get that wall sorted.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How the hell she can afford all this is beyond me πŸ€”
Jaysun must be on at 50 grand plus a year especially with the Vegas trip shes already planning the oooo I cant wait to go again must be on the cards for next year 2 grand plus for tickets 5 grand for primark and ebay clothes. Am a primark girl at heart love a afternoon of wandering about primark with mum going no you dont need that chick put it back you wont wear it. 😁
the new dog house. and the i dont have a budget for Christmas this year I swear she said last year oooo I dont have a budget this year thats why she ended up with the awful christmas tree and decorations for it.

The daily clothes shes buys pre lock down and during it

Just before xmas when she went to the shopping village with brookblessher she got yet another pair of leopard print shoes to quote begs oooo there where only 7 pounds the women was reducing them as we walked in the biker boots she got to 45 plus never worn them its only a bargain if your going to wear and need them πŸ™ˆ

Sorry for the esay

Reactions: 8
the new dog house. and the i dont have a budget for Christmas this year I swear she said last year oooo I dont have a budget this year thats why she ended up with the awful christmas tree and decorations for it
She will never have to buy a Christmas decoration again (but, of course, she will)! She has so many decorations etc.
Her tree is so heavily decorated (cluttered) you cannot actually see the branches! 🀣
* She should have a budget for Christmas for this year as she was #gifted that planner πŸ™„

Reactions: 6
So if she was gifted a whole bedding set from Christie's Home last year, how come she needs two more bed sets? She's got two sets from next already! How much bedding does one bed need - unless struggling for content?

This is all that's wrong with 'influencers' on the gram. Buying and buying for content, not because it's needed. But influencing people that it's needed, so people feel under pressure to purchase. It's almost like a form of peer pressure to feel acceptable. No wonder people are struggling with MH and debt.

Am still surprised Begs still has that many followers tbh! After seeing all the unnecessary tat she buys with her unending pot of money!!

Reactions: 12
So if she was gifted a whole bedding set from Christie's Home last year, how come she needs two more bed sets? She's got two sets from next already! How much bedding does one bed need - unless struggling for content?

This is all that's wrong with 'influencers' on the gram. Buying and buying for content, not because it's needed. But influencing people that it's needed, so people feel under pressure to purchase. It's almost like a form of peer pressure to feel acceptable. No wonder people are struggling with MH and debt.

Am still surprised Begs still has that many followers tbh! After seeing all the unnecessary tat she buys with her unending pot of money!!
I think majority follow her for the same reason as us!

Reactions: 9
She doesn't NEED anything, she just wants stuff and lots of it, anything: bedding, t-shirts, christmas decs, plants, flip flops. There is not one thing she doesn't buy multiple of. It is in addiction.

Reactions: 11
Jaysun must be on at 50 grand plus a year especially with the Vegas trip shes already planning the oooo I cant wait to go again must be on the cards for next year 2 grand plus for tickets 5 grand for primark and ebay clothes. Am a primark girl at heart love a afternoon of wandering about primark with mum going no you dont need that chick put it back you wont wear it. 😁
the new dog house. and the i dont have a budget for Christmas this year I swear she said last year oooo I dont have a budget this year thats why she ended up with the awful christmas tree and decorations for it.

The daily clothes shes buys pre lock down and during it

Just before xmas when she went to the shopping village with brookblessher she got yet another pair of leopard print shoes to quote begs oooo there where only 7 pounds the women was reducing them as we walked in the biker boots she got to 45 plus never worn them its only a bargain if your going to wear and need them πŸ™ˆ

Sorry for the esay

Why do you think she’s still with him £££££££

Reactions: 6
I didn't come from money and when I started working as a teen I bought cheap crap and lots of it, then I realised it was more worthwhile buying a bit dearer for things that would last longer and that I didn't need insane amounts of things and did a big clear out. Don't get me wrong love primark but its as if this realisation never happened for her and she needs to have 100000 cheap things instead of 100 things she'll actually wear.

Reactions: 10
What was the pint in the last story? Couldn’t hear a word, just mumbles and the wind blowing πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The "fit with flash" is a piss take. It's sped up so fast you can't see what she's doing (probs for the best) so what's the point?! The person in their marketing department that came up with it needs sent back to business school.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.