Beckyhomesweethome #2 Bootsale buys and #ad disguised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cum comment I nearly died laughing!

Yes I remember her friend with her legs wrapped around Jason and then rolling on the floor laughing while she filmed. Utter disrespect, wouldn’t be my husband I’ll tell you that, he’d not see me laugh he’d be knocked out cold 😂

She has said before Jason loses his temper because of a previous head injury so maybe that’s why she puts up with his moods? He does seem cold towards her I agree.

Reactions: 6
i have literally registered on here just to say....i am so glad to have found these threads. I have read every post (yes on both posts - coz they're fkin hilarious) and i agree with everything said. I followed Becky from the beginning and genuinely liked her but something has changed. She has become a desperate, sad caricature of herself. She is without doubt an obsessive hoarder with real issues and at times I feel for her because of this and because her kids obviously have no respect for her and her husband is an extremely aggressive man towards her, especially after a drink. But, any pity I have for her soon diminishes when I realise she has become grabby. It is all about her, she really does seem to think she is some kind of celebrity. There are a few posts on the previous thread which say they either know her or live in the same place as her which state she flaunts around the place thinking she is IT -i would love to hear more abut this.
Anyway, my 2 pennies worth = she desperately wants to be Nikki from Westholme (100% -when she received a freebie from her at Xmas she was so excited I bet she almost ripped her clit off from rubbing it so much); she is insanely jealous of Hinch (embarrassingly so when she discusses writing a book; like who the duck wants to read a book about a desperado 40 (yeah ok) year old and her hoarding ways?!? She clearly thinks she is some sort of interiors genius and quite often hints at this being a TV programme (chuck, your taste is fkin awful. Also stop saying you need to 'stage' a room- what the fck does that even mean?) and please, PLEASE stop storying from your bed as soon as you wake up, i can literally smell Shelly's cum on your morning breath
You've hit the nail on the head there, bang on analogy 😂

i would say it's passive aggressive - especially after a drink, telling her to duck off, pushing her phone away (can't blame him) and giving her dirty looks that gives off a vibe of 'i hate you' etc.
ridileeous - lol!! she is thick as duck!! i'm guilty of watching her stories and literally saying our loud 'you thick bleep'
Me too, I have a right rant at her during her stories, telling her she boils my piss, go back to school and learn the basic english language and actually try to grasp it, you thick bleep beggy, you're no bleeping builder, ffs you're not painting and decorating properly and you deem yourself fit to give tips and try and patronize people. duck me your art attacks are akin to a nursery school, no bugger gives a duck about what you've blown more money on or what anorexic bleeping size you 'brought' (bought) grow the duck up and stop trying to relive your lost youth through your trampy daughter....yep I've yelled all that at my phone while watching her stories 😂😂😂
(I'm an ex painter and decorator so I know the correct way to paint and hang paper etc, hence it rattling my cage)

Just stumbled across this picture of her daughter; which she liked!
If my daughter put such a picture (is it me or can you see fat more than you need to down below?!?) on the web for anyone to see I’d be fuming not fkin liking the picture!!!!
I'd be livid if my daughter was flaunting herself so openly on the web, has she no self respect? Why does she do that god awful pout? Also those shorts are way too short for someone with such chunky thighs, wide hips and massive arse, it just makes her look like a cheap woman who the population of Felixtowe have nailed. Makes out she's some expert on applying make up, sort out the slugs you call eyebrows Brooke Bond D, they look bleeping ridiculous. I've seen more class in a whorehouse

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You've hit the nail on the head there, bang on analogy 😂

Me too, I have a right rant at her during her stories, telling her she boils my piss, go back to school and learn the basic english language and actually try to grasp it, you thick bleep beggy, you're no bleeping builder, ffs you're not painting and decorating properly and you deem yourself fit to give tips and try and patronize people. duck me your art attacks are akin to a nursery school, no bugger gives a duck about what you've blown more money on or what anorexic bleeping size you 'brought' (bought) grow the duck up and stop trying to relive your lost youth through your trampy daughter....yep I've yelled all that at my phone while watching her stories 😂😂😂
(I'm an ex painter and decorator so I know the correct way to paint and hang paper etc, hence it rattling my cage)

I'd be livid if my daughter was flaunting herself so openly on the web, has she no self respect? Why does she do that god awful pout? Also those shorts are way too short for someone with such chunky thighs, wide hips and massive arse, it just makes her look like a cheap woman who the population of Felixtowe have nailed. Makes out she's some expert on applying make up, sort out the slugs you call eyebrows Brooke Bond D, they look bleeping ridiculous. I've seen more class in a whorehouse
Best comment ever 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
If my daughter put such a picture (is it me or can you see fat more than you need to down below?!?) on the web for anyone to see I’d be fuming not fkin liking the picture!!!!
I'd 'like' it. Body shaming is far more damaging than supporting my child's inappropriate for the web (in my view) photo.

Reactions: 1
Now showing us how she picks her 10...like so yeah...Becca we know you dont do it like this..thinks we are all stupid..quick quick get it done cause you are missing out on a much needed shopping trip..

Reactions: 5
Now showing us how she picks her 10...like so yeah...Becca we know you dont do it like this..thinks we are all stupid..quick quick get it done cause you are missing out on a much needed shopping trip..
Funny how she’s finally showing us after obviously reading on here 😂

Shes also shown the pm from the winner.
Least she’s not ranting and raving about here and the comments like other accounts I’ll give her that.

So she’s shown how she picks the winners. But surely that means if you’re one of the first 50 or 100 or so to comment then you won’t be chosen because she just keeps going towards the bottom? Doesn’t seem fair to me

Reactions: 9
You clearly haven’t watched her for very long 😂
I have for a while and agree with a few of the comments. If some had read this thread about themselves they'd be pretty upset. She has mentioned an ED in the past and has a shopping problem which I think indicates she has fragile mental health at least sometimes. She clearly has read it and I think she handled it well on this occasion - better than most would. Credit where it is due. Just an observation based on this thread.

Reactions: 9
The only reason she hasn’t gone mental about this site is because she doesn’t want people knowing that she comes on here. Because she’s always preaching about ‘if you don’t like don’t watch’ and if she admitted she looked on here she would be a massive hypocrite. She’s also had a couple of accounts on here herself slagging people off

Reactions: 4
I think this is normal for girls her age I don’t agree with it though and I don’t get it one bit! not sure when it become the norm to be so openly vain and why they think we want to see a picture of them pouting the mirror but they all do it, it’s also socially acceptable to stop what ur doing and start posing in the street for “the gram” as I saw last week and they feel absolutely no shame in doing it in front of everyone it’s just cringe!

• Sick
MAY be clutching at straws here.. but showing us 2 names and writing them down? I’d love for her to do a live and show us the full process.. because how easy is it to write a couple of names down and then not show the rest and then video Alexa over and over again until it picks the number you want and then post that video making out that was the first choice. Could be wrong but it’s a possibility. And a bit weird that there are a lot of messages blurred out between her and the ‘winner’. Weird how out of all those people that entered she happens to know the person and spoken to them before? 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
MAY be clutching at straws here.. but showing us 2 names and writing them down? I’d love for her to do a live and show us the full process.. because how easy is it to write a couple of names down and then not show the rest and then video Alexa over and over again until it picks the number you want and then post that video making out that was the first choice. Could be wrong but it’s a possibility. And a bit weird that there are a lot of messages blurred out between her and the ‘winner’. Weird how out of all those people that entered she happens to know the person and spoken to them before? 🤔
It definitely could be dodgy and wouldn’t put it past her but also genuine in the fact she’s only got a handful of real followers that also actually like her so they will be the only ones that enter every time and because of that probably speak to her regularly too, but If that’s the case she’s not being very transparent to the companies donating if she knows it’s only going to be the same few people entering and isn’t going to create any repeat business for them

Reactions: 1
It definitely could be dodgy and wouldn’t put it past her but also genuine in the fact she’s only got a handful of real followers that also actually like her so they will be the only ones that enter every time and because of that probably speak to her regularly too, but If that’s the case she’s not being very transparent to the companies donating if she knows it’s only going to be the same few people entering and isn’t going to create any repeat business for them
A while ago I followed her and entered every competition she did just to see if it was genuine. I must have entered at least 15 comps and I never even made the list of 10 people. By the way I never wanted the prize and would have told her to give it to the next person but it was purely for an expirement as I honestly believe she fixes all if not most of them and the businesses are probably in on it as well. She is very sly when it comes to making money and promoting herself

• Heart
So she’s shown how she picks the winners. But surely that means if you’re one of the first 50 or 100 or so to comment then you won’t be chosen because she just keeps going towards the bottom? Doesn’t seem fair to me
That’s true you’ll never win if your the first comment as it gets scrolled past

OMG yes. She didn’t show us the whole
Process and she has blanked out previous messages between her and the winner!!! 🙄 she’s dodgy as

• Heart
A while ago I followed her and entered every competition she did just to see if it was genuine. I must have entered at least 15 comps and I never even made the list of 10 people. By the way I never wanted the prize and would have told her to give it to the next person but it was purely for an expirement as I honestly believe she fixes all if not most of them and the businesses are probably in on it as well. She is very sly when it comes to making money and promoting herself
Oh yeah not doubting you just offering a possible other explanation I said on the other thread it would make sense businesses being involved as then they wouldn’t ever actually have to send the product and we never get the pics of that either 🤔 I’m sure she used to and other accounts definitely do this, putting the comments in an excel spreadsheet and then use number generator to pick so everyone gets an equal shot then not her picking ten of her choice first

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.