Beckyhomesweethome #2 Bootsale buys and #ad disguised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please Beggy, when you read this thread can you spend 5 minutes researching what fast fashion is doing to the planet? Search out the Stacey Dooley documentary. Your shopping addiction is not only tragic it is irresponsible. How many pairs of 99p flip flops does any SANE person need? You clearly have an addiction issue - food, excessive drinking, compulsive shopping and spending every waking moment on your phone. It's not normal, it's not healthy and it's definitely not interesting. I suggest that you seek help, because you clearly need it. Jason deserves a medal.
Becky - your fast fashion excesses and the amount of plastic you buy is helping to make the world your grandchild will grow old in very different from ours. You don't need every colour flip flop or ice watch, not a rainbow coloured wardrobe big enough to clothe a refugee camp and no one needs mini tic tacs in a big tic tac box. Go one week without spending on anything other than food. Bet you can't.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Now she's tug tug pulling and needlessly faffing with a crappy, tacky as duck see through white tracky #gifted from Mimosa for her holding a competition for them, so she didn't need to go shopping at all today. Beggy scummy fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg I can’t cope, another shopping spree and more fkin FLIPFLOPS!!!!!!!!!!! 2 pairs of white jeans, 2 black.... ffs Becky you’ve a rail full. It really grates on my tits, I don’t think I can watch anymore.
She needs to keep them feet out of flip flops 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Now she's tug tug pulling and needlessly faffing with a crappy, tacky as duck see through white tracky #gifted from Mimosa for her holding a competition for them, so she didn't need to go shopping at all today. Beggy scummy fucker
Isnt it nasty..bet she will never leave her house wearing it..embarrassing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She reminds me of the mum who gets her tit chewed by the chihuahua on mean girls in those tracksuits 🤢🤢 just vial clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Becky - your fast fashion excesses and the amount of plastic you buy is helping to make the world your grandchild will grow old in very different from ours. You don't need every colour flip flop or ice watch, not a rainbow coloured wardrobe big enough to clothe a refugee camp and no one needs mini tic tacs in a big tic tac box. Go one week without spending on anything other than food. Bet you can't.
👏🏻 This!

I would love to see her do a no-spend day let alone a week 🙄

Reactions: 7
It’s all greed. Simple greed. Why 4 more pairs of bastard flip flops?!?! Like seriously, what the actual???? Greedy, greedy cow. Simply has to have EVERYTHING. Thats 3 jackets/blazers she’s bought in the past 2 days. 2 pairs of the same jeans, in black AND white? She needs help. She’s seriously tapped, surely her family must realise her spending habits are not normal?! Poor Jason. Hard earned career just to feed her greed.
And remember that handy tip she shared after everybody was messaging her asking why her jeans were hanging inside out and she said it saves them fading so is she saying that doesn’t work then if she’s had to buy more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Second time,just now I've looked at her account. Is it always the same? #ad#ad#ad...oh and ONLY £68.00 for the straighteners. Ok so some cost more, that still isn't cheap to alot of people. She has no idea about reality...shop till she drops it seems. She comes across as a brag! Who needs so much stuff?!
Failed to mention she didn’t pay for them though she has them gifted to her last year!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
And remember that handy tip she shared after everybody was messaging her asking why her jeans were hanging inside out and she said it saves them fading so is she saying that doesn’t work then if she’s had to buy more 🤣
And she used that washing machine dye stuff on her jeans not long ago.. good tip Becky 😂😂😂 flip flop shagger

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s so desperate to be a proper influencer. It’s actually embarrassing. I still can’t believe she’s 40. She’s GOT to be taking the piss.

• Haha
Have to say after reading about the garden furniture and the amazon link I was pretty annoyed that she would try and get money out people when the furniture was free for her - but now iv began to notice it more and more after reading other comments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.