Beckyhomesweethome #2 Bootsale buys and #ad disguised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she does read this (guess so from recent stories) can you please explain how you pick the 10 names for your comps? If it's easier you can say you've 'had a few messages and people have asked' 😉 it'll be our secret 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If she does read this (guess so from recent stories) can you please explain how you pick the 10 names for your comps? If it's easier you can say you've 'had a few messages and people have asked' 😉 it'll be our secret 😘
This! Also not sure if I’m missing it, but I don’t recall ever seeing a screenshot of a winner saying thank-you etc?! Surely that’s normal form on an insta comp....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If we keep reporting her every time, surely it’ll catch up with her soon enough?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Its ok I'll just nosey from another account since I have several 🤣🤣

So the gender scan is revealed on friday, who isn't pissing their pants in anticipation, I hope to duck it's not a girl, please Mack and Pheebs spare the world from another Beggy clone, Brooke Bond D is more than enough, she isn't my cuppa tea.

Also Dawnyyyys burfdee, more prosecco slurping and childish attention seeking behaviour tonight then???

If we keep reporting her every time, surely it’ll catch up with her soon enough?
I report her every time, I even commented on her grid post yesterday asking why she didn't put #ad on it, she blocked that account for daring to ask and call her out. bleeping treggy

Reactions: 8
‘Can you see in the distance that huge boat’ it’s called a ship ya twit. Why is she acting like we’ve never seen one before? Like it’s some UFO she’s caught on camera. Surprised she hasn’t come out with ‘You’ll all be going out buying boats now’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Can you see in the distance that huge boat’ it’s called a ship ya twit. Why is she acting like we’ve never seen one before? Like it’s some UFO she’s caught on camera. Surprised she hasn’t come out with ‘You’ll all be going out buying boats now’ 😂😂😂
No swipe up for a boat trip? Or a tenuous link to something imported by sea? Missing out there she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought that she was like can you see that in a distance, I was thinking what is she pointing at?! Oh a bloody ship yeah we’ve all seen one love! She is so simple!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if she goes a day without any alcohol...there is a name for people with that problem..

Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed that since we’ve pointed out her squealing cringy alcoholic stories she’s stopped doing them and only does the odd boomerang or photo of her drink (you know just to show us she’s still an alcoholic) I wonder how many bottles of Prosecco they will get through tonight or will it be the raspberry gin with extra frozen raspberries 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can guarantee for the gender reveal she hangs a dead tree from her conservatory roof with a s**t load of pink or blue Baubauls 😳 the actual horror
Maybe she’ll make a Pom Pom wall as well but this time fill balloons with glitter and ducks so they can pop them until they find the sex 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg how cringe is it when she comes home and is like ‘I found this big stick in the field I’m gonna spray it’ what is actually wrong with her ffs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s three posts on her wall today to tell us she’s out for The Alkie’s birthday and had mentioned it about 5 times on her stories 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.