Beckyhomesweethome #2 Bootsale buys and #ad disguised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On an Instagram audit online it states that 67% of her followers are real. So that's about 20k that are fake!

Desperate
I checked mine though and it told me 75% were real and the others were fake šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m not sure how as I only have friends and family. Donā€™t think itā€™s very accurate if Iā€™m honest.

Reactions: 3
Just seen the comb stories letting us all know she has thick hair again lol also said let the comb do all the work then let the straighteners do all the work šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Doe she smoke? Or is it just the alcohol aging her? Sheā€™s got a LOT older looking from this and it wasnā€™t that long ago
I donā€™t think she does but canā€™t remember if she said she had in the past or not Iā€™m surprised she doesnā€™t though to be honest with her addictive personality and weight issues

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's blagged a free stay at Milsoms Kesgrave Hall that we can all look forward to hearing about. Feel it's quite cheeky personally.
How do you know that? Iā€™ve not seen it on her stories? Mind you I get bored and zone out half the time šŸ˜‚

I do wonder about people who follow her and others like what sort of people are they, they must be shut ins with no friends or common sense coz the things she supposedly gets asked I canā€™t believe you would actually message somebody asking when itā€™s either common sense or thereā€™s google maybe theyā€™re just really lonely and think itā€™s going to be a conversation starter but no she just answers it in her stories so she can do a swipe up
The DIY on a budget crowd šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has anyone else noticed how Beggy is negative about certain accounts? she doesnā€™t name them personally but Mrs hinch seems to be one that she doesnā€™t seem thrilled about especially the fact sheā€™s set to make millions off her book. She was dropping it into stories nearly everyday the week it was published complininh that she has to work and should do a book deal....she has mentioned several times she doesnā€™t like cleaning accounts etc But beggy has started to take inspiration off hinchys page with her ā€œeBayersā€ and home organisation she also over explains ā€œhear is my zoflora Iā€™ve bern using it 35 yearsā€ also noticed abit of cleaning activity her ? Is this just me ? Becky is really desperate to make it on the gram so she neednā€™t work I donā€™t blame her .... what happened to her chocolate business

Reactions: 4
She's so bleeping cringy. duck knows how old she is but she dresses like a 12 year old. If my mum had an insta like her I'd banish her to the shed

• Haha
What did you say to them?
This was the one for the cleaner. Where there was no ad declared at the start. A review was written and gift received. I sent pics of post. Also stated this lead to misleading consumers. Other cleaners had also been gifted and reviewed by the instagrammer and it was felt misleading and false

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s cheating scum. I hope her whole account gets deleted. Surely if so many people report her to Instagram for buying her followers they can remove her account?

Oooh look..its her friend again on a previous comp..she just won her latest competition too...
And chrisyclean sheā€™s chatty with and heard her talk about three in a row before Iā€™m sure

Sheā€™s given up #lifeisarollercoaster and the new one is #high#low#up#down very imaginitive Becky well done šŸ˜‚ what will the next one be, #swingsandroundabouts?
They also got married in cuprus gardens now by looks of it not Cyprus gardens! šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.