Beckyhomesweethome #2 Bootsale buys and #ad disguised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And still nothing about her mum. ME ME ME
ME ME witch please go look after your husband make him a nice breakfast. Or even a cuppa. It’s your anniversary and you are on your bloody phone. Selfish is a understatement.

Reactions: 4
We still here 17 years on no beggy it’s we’re still here 17 years on!!
Please tell me it’s not just me that doesn’t make this much fuss over their anniversary? We’ve had a weeks run up to it she hasn’t shut up about never known anyone like it!
It’s my anniversary today and *shock* I haven’t even posted on Facebook or Instagram about it 🙄🙄🙄🙄 I don’t think anybody else bloody cares about what day it is and rightly so

Reactions: 6
It’s the anniversary of my mates second cousins dog first licked his balls today, feel free to send me cards and gifts xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not the only ones who laugh at this

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's trying to educate us on marriage 'A marriage is very testing blah blah blah'
She should stop trying to educate us and educate herself cause her grammar and articulation is bleeping appalling
#Marriageisarollercoaster

• Haha
Reactions: 5
new thread name suggestion:
Beggybecky- tic tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What did he say about her? He used to gift her things lol
He was in his car going ‘hi I’m liverpoolhome30 and I’m coming to you live from my car’ in a sarcastic voice 😂 he did it again yesterday 😂😂. I mentioned it on here and then he posted a story saying ‘why has Becky blocked me she’s a two faced cow’ 😂😂😂 what did he gift her?

She's quiet on the story front today
Maybe she’s having a nana nap 😂😂😂😂 then again she’s not posted a boomerang of her pretending to be asleep and then told us how long she’s slept for

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Beggys home !!! Oh i feel like dolly getting excited where the fucks she been all day 🤷‍♀️ More freebies from the girls at soul and made by yasmin ive never seen her light a match let alone a bleeping candle what a waste give them to somone who cant afford them an see the appreciation you get back

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.