Beckyhomesweethome #2 Bootsale buys and #ad disguised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And chrisyclean she’s chatty with and heard her talk about three in a row before I’m sure

They also got married in cuprus gardens now by looks of it not Cyprus gardens! 😆
She actually met up with chrissyclean too

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I’ve reported her to ASA and Instagram. I suggest everyone else does too as I think it’s disgusting she’s doing these fixed competitions to gain followers. I wonder how many followers she will have left when they all find out she’s a fake money grabbing witch who doesn’t give a tit about her followers and just uses them for her own self gain. I’m pretty sure she will have a good number unfollow her and report her also

Reactions: 2
How many times is she gonna say it’s her anniversary.. and you’re not celebrating today because you’re working today and Jason’s working tonight so Friday is date night. Yes twatty you’ve told us 3 times I know it off by heart now. Can you shut the duck up about it? It’s boring as duck poor Jason would probably rather be at work today than with you just to get away from your foghorn voice, snaggly teeth and your crusty curly wurly toes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We still here 17 years on no beggy it’s we’re still here 17 years on!!
Please tell me it’s not just me that doesn’t make this much fuss over their anniversary? We’ve had a weeks run up to it she hasn’t shut up about never known anyone like it!

We still here 17 years on no beggy it’s we’re still here 17 years on!!
Please tell me it’s not just me that doesn’t make this much fuss over their anniversary? We’ve had a weeks run up to it she hasn’t shut up about never known anyone like it!
She wants gifted tit that’s why 😂 send me a free holiday it’s my anniversary!!! And if her followers dip into their pockets spending their hard earned cash on buying her cards and presents then more fool them!

Reactions: 7
She always bangs on about the same tit for weeks on end. No one cares about you and your problems Hun 🙄 I can't even hate watch her anymore, her voice goes right through me. I end up wanting to punch my phone.

How many times is she gonna say it’s her anniversary.. and you’re not celebrating today because you’re working today and Jason’s working tonight so Friday is date night. Yes twatty you’ve told us 3 times I know it off by heart now. Can you shut the duck up about it? It’s boring as duck poor Jason would probably rather be at work today than with you just to get away from your foghorn voice, snaggly teeth and your crusty curly wurly toes
That tooth reminds me of a stray tic tac you find at the bottom of your hand bag

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's trying to educate us on marriage 'A marriage is very testing blah blah blah'
She should stop trying to educate us and educate herself cause her grammar and articulation is bleeping appalling

Attachments

• Haha
She's trying to educate us on marriage 'A marriage is very testing blah blah blah'
She should stop trying to educate us and educate herself cause her grammar and articulation is bleeping appalling
Gives me a migraine

Reactions: 1
Remember guys we wouldn’t know anything about anything if it wasn’t for her showing and telling us! I mean I didn’t know how to chuck some chicken and sauce into a pan before her or how to order pineapple t shirts #influencer

• Haha
Remember guys we wouldn’t know anything about anything if it wasn’t for her showing and telling us! I mean I didn’t know how to chuck some chicken and sauce into a pan before her or how to order pineapple t shirts #influencer
She dresses like a 12 year old one direction fan

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve e-mailed Christy this morning. Fuming about the competition. No idea how to use the ASA website. 😬

She wants gifted tit that’s why 😂 send me a free holiday it’s my anniversary!!! And if her followers dip into their pockets spending their hard earned cash on buying her cards and presents then more fool them!
Hah. That's why she said why P+K had moved I bet! Gifts sent to the shop for her so best give the new address! 🤑🎁

That man drives me insane, I’m certain he has a dodgy eye too, the way he looks at the camera some times is like he’s got one eye on and one eye off
Yes I think he does, Just realised his been on holiday too so was he busy watching her stories and entering her competitions while on holiday 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.