Beckyhomesweethome #2 Bootsale buys and #ad disguised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is hilarious 😂 had to unfollow her and her 200 stories a day about tat a while ago!

Reactions: 4
She's blagged a free stay at Milsoms Kesgrave Hall that we can all look forward to hearing about. Feel it's quite cheeky personally.
No way? That place is really classy - what the hell are they doing letting that chav stay there? Oh my God she will be an absolute laughing stock with the other guests 🤣

Reactions: 2
No way? That place is really classy - what the hell are they doing letting that chav stay there? Oh my God she will be an absolute laughing stock with the other guests 🤣
Imagine her and the alkie getting pissed and her doing her shouty drunk videos embarrassing herself as usual 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Everyone tit in your hands and clap the combs are back in stock 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll need to call the Samaritans if I see another bastard tutorial 🤮

That chuffing comb again...jeeeez thanks for showing us for the millionth time how to use it cause we would be stumped otherwise 🙄

Reactions: 3
Really needed to know how to use that comb cos I mean if I ordered one I just wouldn’t know what to do with it??? Thank god we’ve got Beggyhomeshithomesaccunt to show us thickos what to do. #whatwouldbeggydo That’s not even the comb she has so not sure why she’s telling us it’s back in stock? It’s a completely different brand. Just another excuse to do a swipe up the beggy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Some people must be as thick as her if they need showing how to straighten their hair
I do wonder about people who follow her and others like what sort of people are they, they must be shut ins with no friends or common sense coz the things she supposedly gets asked I can’t believe you would actually message somebody asking when it’s either common sense or there’s google maybe they’re just really lonely and think it’s going to be a conversation starter but no she just answers it in her stories so she can do a swipe up

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s waiting for the anniversary gifts to start rooooooling in 🤬... no sign of the chest freezer with the big bow on yet?

On an Instagram audit online it states that 67% of her followers are real. So that's about 20k that are fake!

Desperate

• Wow
Reactions: 5
On an Instagram audit online it states that 67% of her followers are real. So that's about 20k that are fake!

Desperate
How much does it actually cost to buy followers? Does the pay out make what u bring in worth it? Or is it just purely so they can act the big I am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.