Beckyhomesweethome #2 Bootsale buys and #ad disguised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think whoever recommended the eyebrow place to her, was a secret Tattler!!! Sharpie brows!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel for her in a way. Even tho she gets right on my tits, she must be so lonely. Jason is never there brook well brook is just a disrespectful chav, except for the 1 friend she is a very lonely lady.

And why WHY has she still not gone and seen her mother. Ffs if my mum was ill like that I wouldn’t be away from her. Iceland, gym, garden, Dawn’s, nails, eye tit, any where and everywhere but not even a cuppa. Maybe That’s why Brook is the way she is towards her own mother. She as watched it being done by her own mum. Strange family indeed.

Reactions: 6
Omg omg omg!! So glad I found this, thought I was the only one who noticed her odd eyebrows!! 🙈

Any notice the winner of today's "competition" is actually friends with her and she did a birthday message to her before. You can see on the winners account becky follows her and they are friends. She's also liked many of her posts previously. Total scam

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Any notice the winner of today's "competition" is actually friends with her and she did a birthday message to her before. You can see on the winners account becky follows her and they are friends. Total scam
Omg really? This is why I stopped entering ages ago, not worth the effort.

Omg omg omg!! So glad I found this, thought I was the only one who noticed her odd eyebrows!! 🙈
They look like two sperm
Any notice the winner of today's "competition" is actually friends with her and she did a birthday message to her before. You can see on the winners account becky follows her and they are friends. She's also liked many of her posts previously. Total scam
This happened last time. She did a competition and the winner she chose there was loads of messages between them that she tried to blank out but didn’t do a very good job of it. She fixes them all. She should be reported

when did she wish this Sue happy birthday? I must have missed that x

Reactions: 1
I genuinely recognised the name of the person that won before she announced the winner and I couldn’t think why. It stuck out like a sore thumb . No idea who she is though.

Reactions: 2
now Filming Jason eating chocolate cake and crisps.. nice way to secretly fat shame someone while you sit there with your skeleton toes clacking on the floor with your spoonful of ‘Kong’ Po. Stupid horrible witch

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The thing is, even if her friend won, if Becky actually showed herself legitimately drawing the winner then no one would moan. It’s the fact it’s all done on the fly.

Hi beggy id just like to point out to you that your tv unit is too small for the tv you have thanks see you later you beaut 🙋🏼‍♀️

Wow! What an eye opener! Definately looks fixed! 😠
I just looked beggy up on facebook her friend list his hidden so i looked on dawns friends list an guess who's on there a sue dixon 😯

100% fixed sue dixon is friends with dawn beggys mate i bet shes on beggys friends list too but shes got it hidden

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Hi beggy id just like to point out to you that your tv unit is too small for the tv you have thanks see you later you beaut 🙋🏼‍♀️

I just looked beggy up on facebook her friend list his hidden so i looked on dawns friends list an guess who's on there a sue dixon 😯

100% fixed sue dixon is friends with dawn beggys mate i bet shes on beggys friends list too but shes got it hidden
View attachment 17047
Yep that’s her. What a sneaky little witch

Reactions: 4
Yep that’s her. What a sneaky little witch
I didnt see how many people entered that giveaway but normally they run into the thousands what are the odds that one of the random names picked out happen to be one of dawns friends and then by the grace of god just happens to win it 😂😂 beggy you're scam and should be ashamed of yourself i wonder how many other mates have coincidently won 🙄

Reactions: 10
The thing is, even if her friend won, if Becky actually showed herself legitimately drawing the winner then no one would moan. It’s the fact it’s all done on the fly.
Exactly. If everyone's names were entered and drawn on a number generator there would be no problem. She just seems to randomly select her fav accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.