Beckyhomesweethome#18 Is it a bunny or is it a mouse that’s living in the shed at the back of her house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very odd. I have 2 grandchildren 8 months and 4 years and I have baskets of toys! It’s very strange to get rid of both dining tables ? Not bothered about entertaining her family ? I’ve got baby chairs, high chair .... they live 40 minutes away but still come here.

Same here, toys, highchair, bouncy chair, cot, extra beds, clothes and anything else you can think of that grandchildren need when they are visiting/staying over...

Why does every inch of the side/floor/furniture need something plonking on it, looks like youd struggle to get from one side of that room to the other

How many random picture frame/plastic plants/star combo’s does each room need?!

Also I’ve noticed she has millions of frames but no actual pictures of her family....it’s all tit prints

Reactions: 15
I don’t think I’ve known her to be this quiet
You can tell she wants to do her usual squealing and jumping about but is trying to “be respectful “ either that or her tail is between her legs still because of what Brooke did 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Hope that helps 🤣🤣
She’s even talking like the Hinch now!
Get a grip of yourself, Beggy!!!

#HinchWannabe

Reactions: 7
Was just going to say the same! Nicki has put a post up with a Roman blind in the background it looks fab! Beggy is too impatient!
I was just about to say this, she wants everything everyone else has nikki’s look great but beggys are shite and too big 🤣

Reactions: 4
God knows what Claire ever saw in Beggy and Brooke. I did notice that she only had 120 friends on FB so probably welcomed any sort of friendship she could get. Such a shame because she was a really lovely lady
She did have a huge following on Instagram though ..
Claire definitely was a lovely lady ..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Always thought there was something weird about her kitchen but couldn’t put my finger on it now I’ve realised its because she doesn’t have any kitchen cupboards on the walls! Anyone else find that weird?😂 can’t imagine getting on my knees to find a tin of beans 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Same here my granddaughter is only 3 months old and I can’t move in my house for baby shite x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Her house is starting to look like a maze! Which turn is it next? Will we ever get out??! 😱

Completely off topic but the.lads.pad.... I mean how the hell can they afford everything they have?!??? I mean jeez! 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah she has defo done an interim diy job on those nails, you can tell now it’s wearing away AND the same one is missing from last week. Tbf I’d do the same if needed for an event or whatever but I’d have them off by now. I think she probably only gets them for the gram.

Reactions: 2
She is 100% regretting the shed. All these throw back pics to xmas and her table.. most people post videos of the NEWstuff they just invested thousands in and let the old stuff stay in the past. ODD

Reactions: 10
She is 100% regretting the shed. All these throw back pics to xmas and her table.. most people post videos of the NEWstuff they just invested thousands in and let the old stuff stay in the past. ODD
This. For a woman who had her Christmas table dressed over a month before.......she’s not going to ‘make do’ at all. We always did as kids mind, in the 80’s we would be sat on all kinds of things at a makeshift table 😂😂 best Christmas’s ever!

Reactions: 4
I just can’t get my head around why she’d lose her dining table for a room that I can’t imagine being used that often! Also what’s going in the kitchen where her sofa use to be?

Reactions: 3
This. For a woman who had her Christmas table dressed over a month before.......she’s not going to ‘make do’ at all. We always did as kids mind, in the 80’s we would be sat on all kinds of things at a makeshift table 😂😂 best Christmas’s ever!
My kids would be sat on diddy stools at the playtable that was a chalkboard/come magnetic letter board when you folded it down (£19.99 from Argos, I think back in the day #paidbyme 🤷‍♀️) and the rest of us round a table that was meant to sit 6 but there was 10! Elbow in your ear from your gran trying to shove her sprout in her mouth with her arthritic elbow because you were sat on the pouffe beside her but yes, best time ever 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her house is starting to look like a maze! Which turn is it next? Will we ever get out??! 😱

Completely off topic but the.lads.pad.... I mean how the hell can they afford everything they have?!??? I mean jeez! 😱
They’re both police officers i think

Reactions: 1
I always thought the conservatory was scruffy, especially with all those curtains hanging from the ceiling. If I was Becky ( and Jayson bless him) I would have invested in an improved conservatory with better insulation instead of the small, dark monstrosity of a “cedar room”. Even the bio folds don’t save it from looking like a portacabin. The brick effect wall is going to make it look worse! Don’t get me started on the tiny ugly windows!
Whoever “designed” it seriously needs to rethink their career.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does every inch of the side/floor/furniture need something plonking on it, looks like youd struggle to get from one side of that room to the other

How many random picture frame/plastic plants/star combo’s does each room need?!

Also I’ve noticed she has millions of frames but no actual pictures of her family....it’s all tit prints
Tbf I have a lot of prints, my house is Hygee styled and I think she is trying to do the same, only hers comes off as “that crazy woman down the street” where the kids all run past the house Cos they’re terrified of her screeching.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.