Beckyhomesweethome#18 Is it a bunny or is it a mouse that’s living in the shed at the back of her house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought the conservatory was scruffy, especially with all those curtains hanging from the ceiling. If I was Becky ( and Jayson bless him) I would have invested in an improved conservatory with better insulation instead of the small, dark monstrosity of a “cedar room”. Even the bio folds don’t save it from looking like a portacabin. The brick effect wall is going to make it look worse! Don’t get me started on the tiny ugly windows!
Whoever “designed” it seriously needs to rethink their career.
Completely agree, I actually preferred the conservatory. She could have still taken the window out if she wanted it to ‘flow’ better and open it up.
I seriously think she’s regretting it but to save face she will never admit to that.

Reactions: 12
I always thought the conservatory was scruffy, especially with all those curtains hanging from the ceiling. If I was Becky ( and Jayson bless him) I would have invested in an improved conservatory with better insulation instead of the small, dark monstrosity of a “cedar room”. Even the bio folds don’t save it from looking like a portacabin. The brick effect wall is going to make it look worse! Don’t get me started on the tiny ugly windows!
Whoever “designed” it seriously needs to rethink their career.
The shed reminds me of a job centre waiting room

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but those blinds look ridiculous!! They are way too big for the windows. They’re from Next so I’m guessing they weren’t cheap. She should have got made to measure like she said she might 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, what is going on with her nails?! Is it normal polish over the top? How do you make such a mess of them?!
And tucking the cord in 🙈 which you can see still from the side it’s all very naff

Reactions: 3
Those blinds look awful on those windows ... in fact the windows are horrid full stop ... and to give up a dining table area is complete madness ... I see no benefit in this “build” whatsoever 🤷🏽‍♀️

Tbf I have a lot of prints, my house is Hygee styled and I think she is trying to do the same, only hers comes off as “that crazy woman down the street” where the kids all run past the house Cos they’re terrified of her screeching.
This. I think she is terrible at interior design and tries to match too much, resulting in mismatch! The cheap crushed velvet sofa won’t ever look classy and all the cheap tat styled around it just looks ridiculous. Instead of updating things she’s thrown more money at the dates kitchen look and extended it into her expensive new ‘build’ I’d of taken the opportunity to replace the ridiculous flooring and the dated decor.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This. I think she is terrible at interior design and tries to match too much, resulting in mismatch! The cheap crushed velvet sofa won’t ever look classy and all the cheap tat styled around it just looks ridiculous. Instead of updating things she’s thrown more money at the dates kitchen look and extended it into her expensive new ‘build’ I’d of taken the opportunity to replace the ridiculous flooring and the dated decor.
Yes me too. I’d have knocked out that whole wall and had a new kitchen/dining area and new units and floor - easily achievable for much less than she’s paid for the shed and a more modern solution. Not exactly “adding value” is she?

Reactions: 9
Jesus the blinds really do look ridiculous 😳 So typical of her I want it now attitude. She could have got some made to measure for roughly the same price. She's such a brat!

Reactions: 7
Jesus the blinds really do look ridiculous 😳 So typical of her I want it now attitude. She could have got some made to measure for roughly the same price. She's such a brat!
so she can keep saying “Becky the builder gets things done” crap that she tries to make a thing

I want to know if jaysun does anything? It seems builder Becky does it all. Oh I forgot he brings her a cuppa and plays on the bongos

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Waiting for a #gifted folding table and chairs....🤔🤔
Calling out measurements for the blinds for us all to hear....in hope a free blind fitting and blinds are also #gifted 🤔🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
I just can’t get my head around why she’d lose her dining table for a room that I can’t imagine being used that often! Also what’s going in the kitchen where her sofa use to be?
I’m 100% sure it will be an kitchen island with breakfast bar stools round as she wants want all these other top instageamners want .!!

I don’t get all the mismatch of blue in ‘the build’. Pick a blue and stick to it 🙈

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.