Beckyhomesweethome#18 Is it a bunny or is it a mouse that’s living in the shed at the back of her house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically she hasn’t been using the gousto boxes properly 🤣 because that’s a lot of left over stuff and wraps left from them 😂😂 what’s the point in her getting them when she’s not actually trying the stuff ?!
Because it’s most likely to be all free. £15 in her gousto account every time someone signs up through her link.

She’s also put a print on the shelves in the shed that says “this kitchen is for dancing”. I thought it was a second lounge?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t understand why we’ve not seen the outside of the “build “ yet ... very very odd ... I’m sure she’s not as happy with it as she’s making out
She has shown it. It looks like a Swedish Sauna 😂 I was literally lost for words 😂

It’s the worst thought out shed ever!
Day 1: Jaysunn announces that he can’t bear being in the same room as her for more than half an hour at a time so wants her to go and watch tv in another room. Beggy sees this as a chance to spend money so she suggests an extension. Jaysunn finally put his foot down and tells her that the credit cards/Argos card/loans are all near to their limit so they can’t afford it.
Day 2: Beggy suggests a comprise - a “Cedar Room”. Jaysunn thinks this is some sort of tree house so agrees. Quick as a flash, Beggy arranges a date for the ’builder men’ to start work without thinking about the layout of the room, measurements for windows or wall space for the TV. As she didn’t get what she wanted, Beggy orders the “Bio-Fold” doors she has always wanted, albeit ones that wont ever be used, due to the fact the garden is a wind tunnel and only look out onto her garden table and fence.
Day 3: Beggy unplugs(!) the main light, clears all the tit out of the conservatory and rips down the ceiling blinds (?). After reading on here what a waste and how she could have given them to charity, she announces later on that she is giving them to her mum (who incidentally lives in a mobile home, not in a house with a conservatory that she could fit ceiling blinds onto).
Day 4: After a piss up swingers night turns nasty (because neither Shelley or Jaysunn wanted to go near lice infected Beggy), the kitchen window gets broken, so Beggy decides it would be a good idea to remove the whole thing.
Day 5: The builder men turn up to start work. Once they realise they are going to be watched and have boomerangs taken of them all day, they realise they need to call in everyone they can to get the work done as quickly as possible. The plasterer was busy but they manage to get hold of the local baker to give them a hand.
Day 7: Work is more or less finished, except for the baker advising that the plastered walls need to be left for a few days to properly dry before being painted.
Day 8: Beggy paints the walls.
Day 9: Beggy starts filling the shed with assorted shite, much the same as the regular garden sheds; mismatched furniture that nobody likes any more, cushions, ornaments and trinkets that have gone out of style. The difference here of course is that most people would store them in the shed before taking them to charity shops and/or the tip.
Day 10: Beggy realises that because of the “Bio Fold” doors she insisted on, she can only have the tv in one place - on the wall that she is going to wallpaper in brick (?!?). This means that instead on enjoying the stunning view of her garden table and chairs, she will have her back to it. Thank God she has a super uncomfortable undisclosed gifted chair to sit in, otherwise her neck would not only be scratchy, it would constantly be cricked too.

And there we have it. I bet Jaysunn wishes he kept his mouth shut now, and instead just went out on his “bike rides” more often.......
DEAD 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but those blinds look ridiculous!! They are way too big for the windows. They’re from Next so I’m guessing they weren’t cheap. She should have got made to measure like she said she might 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, what is going on with her nails?! Is it normal polish over the top? How do you make such a mess of them?!

Reactions: 10
If that was my house I’d be knocking the whole thing down & starting again!
All the beautiful tones that are out there right now but yet again she mixes that cream with greys and a billion shades of blue!
She has zero sense of style, it’s the same tacky prints in the same cheap frames, the same trashy paper stars, the same faux plants all on the same ratty shelves.
All she’s done is transfer her tit from one room to another 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So she doesn't like the blinds as she needs them to go with the fabric of the sofa and cushions (that don't go with each other) then she goes ahead and puts them up anyway?? The woman makes no sense. Also why do gusto if you aren't going to use half of the stuff and also have cupboards full of rice and pasta?

Reactions: 8
The blinds look brown.
Surely in a sun filled room she will need to lower the blinds to watch the tv?
No toys as I imagine Eliza - if ever - just pops in.

In her defence, I have a lot of left over gousto stuff.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think they will be invited. They are a big Family and they will be seriously pissed of at The Evans’ for the announcement. I think they are Travellers. You don’t upset them x

Reactions: 4
£120 for blinds which look utterly shite. Bet they won’t be up long she will have them down and changed for something else

• Wow
I don’t think they will be invited. They are a big Family and they will be seriously pissed of at The Evans’ for the announcement. I think they are Travellers. You don’t upset them x
God knows what Claire ever saw in Beggy and Brooke. I did notice that she only had 120 friends on FB so probably welcomed any sort of friendship she could get. Such a shame because she was a really lovely lady

The blinds look awful 😂😂😂😂 WAY to big! She’s just got 0 patience! Why not get them made to measure so they actually look better?!

Reactions: 9
The blinds look awful 😂😂😂😂 WAY to big! She’s just got 0 patience! Why not get them made to measure so they actually look better?!
Was just going to say the same! Nicki has put a post up with a Roman blind in the background it looks fab! Beggy is too impatient!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.