BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck, who put 50p in Beggy today?

Remember...."Be Kind" guys...unless Hinch "steals" your loo roll invention...if that happens then you can go to town 👍 bleeping hypocrite.

Reactions: 14
Can Beggy take a rest day from social media? I doubt it! We should open a “virtual book” on what time she’ll check her Instagram and go apeshit.
I'm guessing 8.37 tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s clearly not online at the mo because that sht would’ve been taken down.
I bet it’s gone before the morning. She will delete the whole thread i bet u now. It’s gonna look dodgy as fuk to just delete the comments Calling her out.
She will delete that post 💯
Hope she gets a wake up call
She’s part of the problem

Reactions: 8
It makes me so happy to see people on there calling her out! This is a really sad event and to use it the way she has is the lowest of the low.
Queue her coming back on later and announcing that she’s deleted it because it was full of trolling comments 🙄

She's going to be so pissed off when she sees all these comments let's wait for the car crash ranting 😂😂
No way she’s not seen these, I think she is waiting for someone to come to her defence which looks like no one is except that made up account about here. Hopefully she is realising that she can’t sit and say whatever she likes and everyone will take it and say nothing. She will claim this is a witch hunt from here to troll her, we have most of the posts screenshot as she will say the messages were horrible and attacking her family and granddaughter no doubt.
She can’t stay off Instagram for this long when she will see all the notifications popping up.

It makes me so happy to see people on there calling her out!
Me too, she’s had her reign of hate speech about people for too long

Reactions: 7
Ob my god shes just made me scream duck off at my phone. You stupid bleep, no fucks were given last night where you was doing the most cringe worthy tit I've ever seen on social media. This woman has no shame and will capitalise on any story to self promote. Vile!!!!
Exactly. Don’t let her fool you. She’s off Instagram because she’s hungover not because she’s respectful to CF.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how many times she’s gone to pick her phone up to tell us something and then thought oh no i cant im in mourning

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What an absolute thick bleep she is!!!!!
I can’t believe what I have just seen in her stories. Yet another person lost due to trolls. Is she ok!???? I am SURE Carloline Flack has been trolled no doubt, most people online have but NO ONE has said that’s the cause of her death. Disgusting that shes undermining whats probably the real reason. Get a life Becky, maybe stay off social media tonight and forever!!!!

Reactions: 12
What are we expecting in the morning?? “Good morning...happy Monday. I’m still sad about CF, still annoyed with the 1% of WANKERS out there but let’s not dwell on that....It’s Day 1 of the build 😁 My builder men are here, and I’m on the beg for freebies!!! Gusto can duck off from my house for the next few weeks( I wasn’t eating it anyway), but you guys keep using my link as those £15’s are helping pay for what I have and you dont...cos I’m a greedy materialistic fucker!...so yeeaahhhh...cappaaa teeeaaa”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Is this the most interaction she’s ever had ? Over 100 comments now ...

• Haha
Love that everyone is calling her out in the comments but for sure the post will be gone tomorrow.

Is this the most interaction she’s ever had ? Over 100 comments now ...
I bet she’s expecting comments gushing over her telling her how inspirational she is when actually everyone’s calling her out 😂

Reactions: 2
Im glad people are calling her out on it.
Its bleeping disgusting.

Its a tragic situation, absolutely awful and she is trying to spin it to fit into her agenda.

That is shameful. There is no other way of looking at it, but its just absolutely shameful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.