BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad they’ve mentioned cleaning account ( St Mario) and a candle account too ? Not sure who that is, any ideas?

Someone’s commented all the Lyrics from ‘Listen’ by Beyoncé 🤣🤣 her followers are bat tit crazy
17AA65A3-598C-459B-98BA-422334A4062D.jpeg
203EBD9E-BFEC-4D39-B50E-3F40332A741E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Love that everyone is calling her out in the comments but for sure the post will be gone tomorrow.
Without doubt it will be gone. She will bleat on about it being a new day, new page and all that bollocks.

All of these so called influencers truly believe they are high and mighty and what they say goes and woe betide anyone who disagrees. What has happened to CF is an absolute tragedy but speculation on why should be reserved.

Before social media people gossiped across the fence, on the street, over a cuppa or a pint. Social media makes this action easier but mostly people have opinions and there is a huge difference between bullying someone with constant messages about their looks etc to calling them out on their wrongful behaviour. The former is trolling and the latter is not. It is all to easy to cry trolls it’s the new cry wolf. These people believe their own hype and have their heads so far up their arse they truly believe they are the messiah....I give you Beggy Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion:
She pretends to care but she’s just a phony, beggys skinny legs make her look like a pony.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So her little rant has backfired, how ignorant and arrogant is she to presume to know the reason someone took their own life. It's so complex and to be honest I doubt her nearest and dearest even are 100% sure.

She truly is a vile idiot.

Being kind isn't just about a bleeping hashtag and some crappy sentiment on social media.

Reactions: 7
Other than tonight her post engagement is so low compared to her follower numbers it’s laughable.

Reactions: 3
She's been on insta cos I've been blocked and I wasn't half an hour ago, I've got another account though beggy 😂😂 looks as though shes deleted some of the comments

• Haha
  • Wow
Yup she’s on a deleting spree. Give it 10 mins and the only ones there will be the ones kissing her arse and agreeing with her.
She can’t take any constructive form of criticism from anyone, all she wants is admiration & praise. Narcissistic witch!!!

That person named StateOfHate looks like she is talking to herself as Beggy has deleted all replies to her. Wow isn’t she a bleep. Surely people can see through her after today?!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s blocked me lol
Didn't comment from my main account because I know she would block. Stupid cow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The messages about her being on tattle have gone!! Doesn’t that admit guilt?? Oh beggy they’ve been there hours!!! Everyone knows now, and ur confirming it

Yup she’s on a deleting spree. Give it 10 mins and the only ones there will be the ones kissing her arse and agreeing with her.
She can’t take any constructive form of criticism from anyone, all she wants is admiration & praise. Narcissistic witch!!!

That person named StateOfHate looks like she is talking to herself as Beggy has deleted all replies to her. Wow isn’t she a bleep. Surely people can see through her after today?!!!
pathetic account with 11 followers

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.