BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep the comment from the lady with the husband who committed suicide has gone. Yep, look how real you are Beggy 🧐

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
The messages about her being on tattle have gone!! Doesn’t that admit guilt?? Oh beggy they’ve been there hours!!! Everyone knows now, and ur confirming it
We should all KEEP commenting ... Really give her something to keep deleting 🤭

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion
Beggy everyone on insta knows ur on tattle, stop the deleting and quit the battle

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She is one pathetic narcissist. Telling everyone shes having a break from insta and then deleting the messages calling her out, you've got blood on your hands I don't know how you sleep at night witch

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s blocked 5 of my accounts gunna have to make a new one. Might post it later tonight when she’s in bed 😂 .... proves how guilty she is and it proves she can’t stay off her phone!!!!! Stupid bleep she’s also liking comments now .... hope we get a meltdown story 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
I would just love to be a fly on the wall in her house at the moment, I bet she's bloody fuming 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s blocked 5 of my accounts gunna have to make a new one. Might post it later tonight when she’s in bed 😂 .... proves how guilty she is and it proves she can’t stay off her phone!!!!! Stupid bleep she’s also liking comments now .... hope we get a meltdown story 🤣🤣🤣
We won’t there won’t be a meltdown story, she will delete delete delete.
tomorrow is build day so all will be forgotten

Reactions: 6
Make an account, write your comment when she’s asleep, then block her, she cant delete your comment then

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If she’s so high and mighty and knows exactly what happened why is she deleting/blocking. Either respond to the comments or leave them because clearly we are all so wrong. What a prat.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.