BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn't watched her stories today but just have.
Am gobsmacked.
Why is she blaming tattle for this?

It is literally nothing to do with it. I have no interest in caroline flack- though obviously its sad. I dont follow her on social media and sure as hell im not the only one. So why is she saying i have blood on my hands!!!

Cf was suffering a severe depression.
She had made some bad mistakes while suffering bad mh and was having to deal with the fall out from that. None of that has anything to do with tattle.

How dare begs sit there acting holier than though in her freebie chav top. BE KIND Begs!!! You are accusing people of serious things that they have had not done.

Reactions: 15
I’ve just started watching beggys stories and I’ve had to turn off, I cannot believe how false this woman is, how she has the nerve to turn CF’s tragic suicide about how, to blast the trolls and state we all have blood on our hands!! Like many others have said, she wasn’t giving a flying f*ck last night while she was getting plastered, while she was posting the most embarrassing videos for a 41 year old all over her insta stories. An absolute joke of a woman who will use ANY event to make it about her

I’ve just started watching beggys stories and I’ve had to turn off, I cannot believe how false this woman is, how she has the nerve to turn CF’s tragic suicide about how, to blast the trolls and state we all have blood on our hands!! Like many others have said, she wasn’t giving a flying f*ck last night while she was getting plastered, while she was posting the most embarrassing videos for a 41 year old all over her insta stories. An absolute joke of a woman who will use ANY event to make it about her
AND how she can’t even make eye contact with her phone while she’s spouting off

Reactions: 14
I’ve just caught up on her stories. This woman is an absolute hole. Does she honestly believe that this is all because of online comments, she’s unbelievable.

Reactions: 7
Those comments are still there and there are more. So interesting that nobody is trying to defend Beggy. You've really missed the mark with this, trying to to use such a tragic incident to make yourself a 'victim' - you should be disgusted with yourself Beggy; think even your loyal fans can see it this time.

Reactions: 17
I hadn't watched her stories today but just have.
Am gobsmacked.
Why is she blaming tattle for this?

It is literally nothing to do with it. I have no interest in caroline flack- though obviously its sad. I dont follow her on social media and sure as hell im not the only one. So why is she saying i have blood on my hands!!!

Cf was suffering a severe depression.
She had made some bad mistakes while suffering bad mh and was having to deal with the fall out from that. None of that has anything to do with tattle.

How dare begs sit there acting holier than though in her freebie chav top. BE KIND Begs!!! You are accusing people of serious things that they have had not done.
Absolutely! I hadn't watched her stories today .l.. But just did. It took everything I had not to message her directly.
Firstly, I do NOT have blood on my hands thanks love. I have an opinion. I have NEVER messaged ANYONE threatening them, making their life a constant misery or driving them to suicide.
Secondly, I don't think CF actually had a thread on here previously (I may be wrong here?) But if she did I honestly don't think peoples opinions of what may or may not have happened would have solely driven her to suicide.
Thirdly, whilst I feel absolutely saddened by her death, it actually takes a strong person (imo) to end their life. It's a massive decision to make + whilst we don't categorically know the background to her reasoning, she obv felt that there was no other way out. I'd imagine there were several things that contributed to her decision, several massive things, but I really don't think Tattle was the reason.
From what I've read, she had suffered from MH previously + there were likely many many more things besides we'll never know about that she was dealing with.
So yeah Beggy for all your comments about us today which incidentally you didn't seem too bothered about last night whilst you were getting pissed, we are not the reason , nor Tattle in general that this has happened.
Have you ever thought that YOUR comments about us having an opinion might be classed as bullying 🤔
You are saying we are vile, we have blood on our hands etc etc .... That's not being kind.... So yeah, wind ya neck in love, the fact that you said your five minutes then moved on speaks volumes ... If you were that bothered you'd have kept quiet about you + kept of SM.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Was there even a thread on here for CF before yesterday? I can’t see one but I guess that doesn’t matter because that doesn’t fit Beckys narrative...

Reactions: 7
Was there even a thread on here for CF before yesterday? I can’t see one but I guess that doesn’t matter because that doesn’t fit Beckys narrative...
One was created when the news came out about the assault on her boyfriend

How do I sleep at night? Quite well actually, I'm pretty tired from working full time and providing for my family. You should try it Beggy, you're an absolute wankstain on society.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
There are some very good comments on her post. Funny she’s chosen to ignore them. It would seem she’s not as idolised as she assumes! 😇

• Heart
I’ve just caught up on her stories. This woman is an absolute hole. Does she honestly believe that this is all because of online comments, she’s unbelievable.
She doesn’t watch the news she’s just seen IG accounts spouting off the same tit
She lives in a very insular world
She made me so angry saying tattles to blame etc she has no bleeping idea !

She doesn’t watch the news she’s just seen IG accounts spouting off the same tit
She lives in a very insular world
She made me so angry saying tattles to blame etc she has no bleeping idea !
Where Is her evidence? She needs to get her facts straight before she gets on her soapbox 🤬

Reactions: 9
Why is she blaming online trolls? I don’t think they had much part in Caroline’s death.

Reactions: 2
I’ll leave these here before they get deleted. Bad day at the office for Becky, she has also announced Tattle so people who had no idea it existed will have a nose and see her for what she is
But let’s dig out the screens shots of ‘suffolkgal40’
This is possibly the most interaction she’s had on a post and all for the wrong reasons.

She has let her mouth run then fucked off because she wouldn’t be able to justify what she’s said when people have taken her to task. Every one of they accounts will be blocked and she will cry troll and how she can't say anything right.

Reactions: 15
She’s got a nerve saying we have blood on our hands, I’m sure she’s been here before?? And the amount of times she’s slagged people off on her page.
I think we are nice people, we are nice people that can see through her bullshit, and are not afraid of having an opinion x duck u beggy!!! Ur so desperate for a following you use someone else’s death as content, u have no idea what so ever why Caroline took her life no one has so stand down u stupid bint.
Wearing a be kind jumper or owning a wardrobe/room full of them doesn’t make u a nice person!!!

• Heart
Why is she blaming online trolls? I don’t think they had much part in Caroline’s death.
I agree with you, I think it was more that the cps were making her stand trial for the assault, nothing to do with trolls. Beggy is so thick though she doesnt understand adult topics of conversation.
You're a bleeping hypocrite beggy you cheat in your giveaways, you beg beg beg for free shite you are the most un genuine person I have ever come across. Its YOU who shouldn't be able to sleep at night cos you're always on the want.
We all know why you haven't been on insta all day its cos you've got a massive hangover from last night. You're absolutely pathetic

Ooh beggy you're looking rather grumpy today, funny how you still managed to get pissed and act like a teenager last night and today you're pissed off, more like still pissed up from last night

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s clearly not online at the mo because that sht would’ve been taken down.
I bet it’s gone before the morning. She will delete the whole thread i bet u now. It’s gonna look dodgy as fuk to just delete the comments Calling her out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Beggy must be sleeping the hang over off as the comments are still there 😂😂 and a lot has been added

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.