BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she told her new followers about her Becky home SWEET home car crash she started? Not heard her mention anything about how she tipped off a poor woman who was sending her freebies all the time. Didn’t think as much.

she is a bleeping donkey
What was this??

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember a company sending her a kit to make one of those copper word things? Does anyone know if she ever base it? Ya know what with her being crafty! (In more ways than one)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh dear. Unfortunately Beggy told everyone a slightly different version to this story. Why do these companies try so hard to make out the relationship was organic 🙄
She approached them after ordering from their Ebay shop and finding out they had an Insta page. They agreed to collab. End of story

Stop making out it was so unexpected!

Screenshot_20200212-223208_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Oh dear. Unfortunately Beggy told everyone a slightly different version to this story. Why do these companies try so hard to make out the relationship was organic 🙄
She approached them after ordering from their Ebay shop and finding out they had an Insta page. They agreed to collab. End of story

View attachment 83246
That’s exactly how it was, she said she’d tracked down their eBay name on Instagram. Both bleeping liars, I’d not wipe my arse with one of their tit rags, cheap, tacky, tripe the lot of it...including Beggy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
arrrrgggggggghhhhh i bleeping hate that word chillax i hate it even more when she says it, you're 51 not 15 you chavvy witch

Reactions: 12

View attachment 83246
Is receiving the T shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts FREE. Weekly not being paid? 🤬

That’s the problem with lies begs you need to have a good memory to remember all the bullshit you’ve spouted over the years 🤬

Reactions: 10
What’s the betting she’s getting her hair coloured exactly like Nikki

Reactions: 9
Thought she was getting her lashes done then going to poundland? Why is she getting her hair done lol

Reactions: 1
She’s prob getting a free haircut in Brookes work. Hope they balls it up!!
🧑🏻‍🦲

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.