BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy loves her Kicthen šŸ¤­
Imagine all those new & exciting meals sheā€™ll be able to cook up like Lasagne that becomes spaghetti bolognese or bangers & mash. The possibilities are endless šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Id hit her with the crappy chocolate slab if she gave me that monstrosity šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ fook me. It looks hideous šŸ˜‚
At least it's only a three letter name so she can spell it šŸ˜‚

Bit late to the party, but who the duck wants to eat that many refresher bars? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I do love refreshers bars to be far. That would be like a month's supply though šŸ˜…

Last edited:
Can I call kitchen bingo? I bet sheā€™s having drawers installed under the cupboards. Stacey Solomon showed hers off the other week and Hinch went mad for them so without a doubt, Begs will want to jump on the bandwagon

Reactions: 1
What I donā€™t understand is that she was so happy yesterday and BUZZING and yet she had her nails done in pink today to ā€œcheer me upā€ šŸ™„

Reactions: 8
Who actually asks her these thick questions about what baking tray to use?? I think she makes it up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to really like Beggyā€™s account but Iā€™m finding it harder and harder to watch her stories everyday! Why is she so god damn manic??? Constantly banging on about being so bleeping happy all the time itā€™s so fake!!! Does she not know that there are many people out there that have REAL problems in their lives and donā€™t need her making them feel bad about themselves if theyā€™re not bouncing off the wall every day???? Also is she not aware of the environmental problems this world has because of people like her buying tit throw away fast fashion, cheap tit make up and all the other tit she buys?? It will be her granddaughters generation that will suffer the consequences in years to come!!! Anyway Happy Tuesday everyone and erm yeah!!!!! šŸ™„
I used to really like her account too! She seems like a completely different person now, absolutely off her head. And the 'so...yeah's seem to have gone off the chart since I first watched her stories!

Reactions: 10
What I donā€™t understand is that she was so happy yesterday and BUZZING and yet she had her nails done in pink today to ā€œcheer me upā€ šŸ™„
I thought exactly the same.....sheā€™s so bleeping fake

Reactions: 6
Jesus I thought after ā€œLos Veygusā€ and Christmas the manic behaviour would slow down and she would be in a slump - itā€™s February and not only is the extension happening, because she needs her own room to watch tv in! She now needs the kitchen done so she can cook her gousto meals she doesnā€™t even eat. Hmm wonder why beggy?? maybe because of Hinchs ridiculously (not last minute idea) heavily planned kitchen refurb!? The credit cards must be absolutely maxed out.

Seen a post that organised motherhood shared that Ā£30 a day = Ā£10,000 in a year. All beggys eBay buys and shower gel trips to home bargains must be close to that! No way does she earn much more than that at the pier. šŸ¤”

Jesus I thought after ā€œLos Veygusā€ and Christmas the manic behaviour would slow down and she would be in a slump - itā€™s February and not only is the extension happening, because she needs her own room to watch tv in! She now needs the kitchen done so she can cook her gousto meals she doesnā€™t even eat. Hmm wonder why beggy?? maybe because of Hinchs ridiculously (not last minute idea) heavily planned kitchen refurb!? The credit cards must be absolutely maxed out.

Seen a post that organised motherhood shared that Ā£30 a day = Ā£10,000 in a year. All beggys eBay buys and shower gel trips to home bargains must be close to that! No way does she earn much more than that at the pier. šŸ¤”

Dont you mean.. 'the build' šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to like her account but sheā€™s fake as fake can be now snd knowing people that know her everyone thinks the same ..she constantly on the want I wouldnā€™t be suprised one bit if theyā€™ve remortgaged for all this that they are having done which people do that I know but why doesnā€™t she just admit it .!! I swear she was saying something about sorting cars the other day so I wouldnā€™t be suprised if another new car is on the horizon .!! If so theyā€™ve seemed to got a lump of cash from somewhere to spend all of a sudden .!!

Reactions: 5
I used to like her account but sheā€™s fake as fake can be now snd knowing people that know her everyone thinks the same ..she constantly on the want I wouldnā€™t be suprised one bit if theyā€™ve remortgaged for all this that they are having done which people do that I know but why doesnā€™t she just admit it .!! I swear she was saying something about sorting cars the other day so I wouldnā€™t be suprised if another new car is on the horizon .!! If so theyā€™ve seemed to got a lump of cash from somewhere to spend all of a sudden .!!
As much as she crazes me I donā€™t think she has to say how she is paying for ā€˜the buildā€™ we had an extension and had to remortgage as we didnā€™t have that type of money laying about. Itā€™s not rocket science to tell their income doesnā€™t match their expenditure, I just donā€™t like the way she constantly flaunts her spending as if itā€™s normal and everyone can do it. I could spend like that but Iā€™d be in debt, I just laugh now when I see her spending how she does as itā€™s all material items with no thought or purpose. Itā€™ll come crashing down before to long and she wonā€™t have nothing. Iā€™d rather spend on days out or a holiday and make memories so if my circumstances changed and it had to stop Iā€™d at least have a memory rather than tatt from eBay and home bargains

Reactions: 12
Donā€™t understand why youā€™d gift those chocolate slabs to anyone over the age of 10šŸ˜¶

Big win in los vaygus maybe

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really donā€™t get these chocolate slabs she keeps making....Iā€™d be horrified if someone gave me one especially if it was made out of cheap tit chocolate like she used the other day šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

Reactions: 8
Beggy looking particularly baggy this morning - the skin around her mouth and chin is hanging off her face. Does she smoke?

Reactions: 3
I have major anxiety about eating hime cooked/prepared things from people.......things like baked goods etc. I just canā€™t do it. I realise most people are clean and keep a clean house, but look at how Jayson took to sampling the melting chocolate! Iā€™d have the fear of a double finger dip and lick šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Donā€™t understand why youā€™d gift those chocolate slabs to anyone over the age of 10šŸ˜¶
Hiding my 30 year old self who would love a chocolate slab šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ not from Becky or anyone else though but I want to make one with my kids, although she defo didnā€™t influence me as Iā€™ve seen them before.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.