BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a bit worrying how this woman wants a bit of what everyone else has , she promotes “don’t try to be someone else” but clearly she wants to be a bit of everyone ,she just doesn’t seemed settled for someone her age she’s manic and just keeps upping the ante of what she wants even though she says “don’t compare” I mean bifold doors on the side when ste has her “build” done will look tit it’s not a big enough space but as others have got that that’s what beggy wants .!! She is just all over the place ..she needs to stop back from insta and sort her head out .!! She’s obviously taken a fancy to someone’s kitchen and thought “ right I want that” and off she goes and does it.!! Like duck does she need more cupboards and if she does why not just put them on the wall , but oh no beggy wsnts an island like the rich accounts on insta .!!

Reactions: 2
She has killed me this morning with those “sweetie” gifts. So tacky and gross. That line of refreshers is just the worst.

Reactions: 12
Probably paid for most of the build and kitchen with all the £15 referral subscriptions from Gousto that she keeps spouting on about!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She’s going to keep us posted with what she’s doing today THANK GOD we are so blessed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s made absolutely no sense this morning!! Not at work tonight wasn’t meant to be here now I am so Yeah I’m not at work tonight so yeah...watched safe last night 1-3 got into it it’s from the same writer as safe?? Like so yeah what the duck are actually talking about??!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg how many times does she need to say “so yeah” she looks so grubby 😷😷 yellow and smell her through the phone 😷😷 ohhhhh she’s going to get her nails done the ones which still look like they need infills and ping off in about a week 😂😂😂 alright spider leg eyes off you duck....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did she really just say 'I'll let you all know what I'm doing today'? WHO GIVES A FLYING duck!
I want to unfollow her so bad, she makes me angry. But it's absolute car crash viewing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has killed me this morning with those “sweetie” gifts. So tacky and gross. That line of refreshers is just the worst.
The talent of a 6 year old. Sweets in a box, stickers on candles, dresses like a 20yr old. Come on Beggy grow up another 30 year's.

Reactions: 2
So that was about 6 stories on what’s she’s watching WHO GIVES A duck!!! Most of us begs are too busy to sit and watch tele like you and for the love of god can you please THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK it’s like trying to decipher the bleeping enigma code you make no bleeping sense!!!! I’m away to get a coffee and calm down with this tit of a woman and see when you go to your nail appointment begs ask her if she’s actually qualified cause your nails always look like a bag of shite - so yeah catch you in a bit 🤬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.