BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t suprise me if Beggy only wants her kitchen done for the gram, gives her some content for a couple of days! Sad cow 🐮

Reactions: 7
Why does she have an entire room filled with clothes when she only wears the same four or five tops? What a waste!
Also is anyone else hoping all these 'building men' turn out to be total cowboys and duck it all up? Or am I just being a witch 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else remember when she was going to make these chocolate slabs and sell them around her town and online? She had this *brainwave* and was going to quit her job to do it and then did one fayre and changed her mind
Probably because she needs to be signed off by the local environment health before she can sell. Notice when she said that she only makes for family! She must've had a warning x

Reactions: 3
Probably because she needs to be signed off by the local environment health before she can sell. Notice when she said that she only makes for family! She must've had a warning x
Yeah, she’ll need to have a kitchen check by Environmental Health, there’s not really anything to it as it’s classed as low risk and it’s free, but she would have to pay to do her Heath and safety certificate and get some insurance but she’s probably too stupid to even bother looking into it!

Reactions: 2
Did I hear right, with her going on about the bloody chocolate. The dog was barking she said oh macs here ?? But she didn’t stop talking to her phone, she ignored her own son who she hardly see’s..................no I must have heard wrong. No body would put a conversation with strangers the other end of the phone, To getting up and giving her lad a kiss and hug. I’m gobsmacked.............if that was me and my lad walked in the phone would be off and I would spend every minute I could with him. She really is the most self centered person i have come across on the net.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Did I hear right, with her going on about the bloody chocolate. The dog was barking she said oh macs here ?? But she didn’t stop talking to her phone, she ignored her own son who she hardly see’s..................no I must have heard wrong. No body would put a conversation with strangers the other end of the phone, To getting up and giving her lad a kiss and hug. I’m gobsmacked.............if that was me and my lad walked in the phone would be off and I would spend every minute I could with him. She really is the most self centered person i have come across on the net.
Yes she did, didn’t notice before then said “hold on one second” hold on a minute son whilst I finish talking to no one on my phone!

• Sad
Sadly due to the nature of his job I don’t see my son as much as we’d both like but nothing or no one would ever come before him. Yes, I know Macs not in the forces or lives hundreds of miles away but that’s not the point, the issue is who you prioritise and Beggy will always put her make believe friends on her phone above her own family, even her own children 😞 I tell ya, she’ll regret it one day!!

Reactions: 5
& Beggy doesn’t read on here... Jaysun appearing on her stories! Her bloody voice, it’s like nails down a blackboard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.