BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she needs a new nail tech .... she had them done 2 weeks ago and there already off or pinging off 😂😂😂

Why does she act all secretive where she goes 😂 we don’t bleeping care Becky your not famous the paps aren’t going to come and take pictures of you 😂😂😂 biggest cringe going

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok...place your bets now....Is Beggy off to see her Grandaughter after reading on here and being all cryptic about it, so she can throw that into one of her stories later that she doesn’t always post everything about her life, blah blah! Of course she never reads here does she🙄

....or she’s going back to Next to buy her dress back, take a photo of it in the ‘dressing room’ and take it back again 😂

Your Dad was probably up to no good, and you should have got more T-shirt’s??? Are you friggin KIDDING me!!!!!! You have more clothes than us wankers put together!!!
I hope you’re off to therapy today, you should be!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
“Off to see a man about a dog” normally meant a pub where I’m from??

Reactions: 12
Why would she take those pics and post them on her grid?
Yeah if you’re never seen on stories or if you’re out with friends or family fair enough but posing on your landing at 41 years old? Seriously!!!
She’s that far up her own arse that if she farted she’d suffocate!

Reactions: 5
Haha at Becky trying to act all mysterious....ooh I'm off out so wont be on my phone much....just go no need to announce it🤦🏼‍♀️

And when people post a photo on their story, then put the same pic on their grid, then link the same fecking photo on their story with a bloody sticker on it 😤😤😤

#hinching
#hinch
#mrshinch
#hinchwannabe
#beckyhinch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's being very secretive about where she's going today usually she tells her followers when she's going to the loo let alone anywhere else. I'm sure she will be on stories giving us a blow by blow account of her day.
Wont be on my phone much today yea right beggy

Reactions: 3
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: yes, yes they do and bloody good for them!! it actually doesn't take long probably about the same amount of time it takes for begs to blow dry her hair with her special brush, have you seen her brush, its amazing she does swipe up's for it you know 💁‍♀️
probably beggy herself! She’s never doing anything. Imagine the attention and support she will get from having an account made of her! Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s her!

Reactions: 2
She’s acting secretive so she thinks the haters are paranoid incase she’s off to the police to report her hate pages.

When in fact she will be away to see the granddaughter.

She’s reading every post on here and knows there are people local to her commenting on here so she won’t mention names of people she’s visiting or going out with incase they are mentioned (like the friend who she keeps spending time with)

Her nosey followers won’t like that and will unfollow soon since she claims she doesn’t hide anything 😂

Reactions: 3
She seriously believes people actually care ... when in reality nobody gives a flying FxxK

She’ll be home by 4! An hour and 30 to Macs, hour with Eliza and hour and 30 back. We all know where you’re going Beggy! She’ll no doubt be telling all her new followers that she can’t mention Eliza due to all the trolls who say nasty things about her, which in fact has NEVER happened. It’s just another reason for Beggy to get in box messages saying how amazing she is, how jealous the trolls are, how sorry they feel for her blah blah blah. We know how you play the game, Beggy. We can see through EVERYTHING you do!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's being very secretive about where she's going today usually she tells her followers when she's going to the loo let alone anywhere else. I'm sure she will be on stories giving us a blow by blow account of her day.
Wont be on my phone much today yea right beggy
She pretending to be secretive with where she is going so in a few months time she can bring out the old ‘99% of you are such wonderful supportive people but because of the 1% of wankers, who slag off my Mum and Eliza I want to keep them private’ aka Mac doesn’t want me talking about Eliza on here unless him and Phoebe are getting freebie.

Reactions: 7
Why on her latest grid post has she said about the T-shirt from Zara and wished she had got more, why would you need more than one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
some of her loyal fans (the begstars??) have found the amazing fake Evans family page and commented on the recent picture. Everything we feared is true; they are as thick as her 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
some of her loyal fans (the begstars??) have found the amazing fake Evans family page and commented on the recent picture. Everything we feared is true; they are as thick as her 🤦‍♀️
Just seen that, they don’t seem to understand what a parody account is all about 🤦🏻‍♀️ Even The Queen has parody accounts, I don’t see them going and defending her majesty though 🤭
They really are as thick as tit aren’t they?!!

Clonking lights 😂😂😂😂 her house is going to look even more tacky for duck sake who she trying to copy now ?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.