BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Solar lights. 😂😂
My god she really is thick ? 🤣
Hi Phil,
Hope you don’t mind me messaging you but I feel we have so much in common. Both of us carrying secrets and been afraid to share them in case we disappointed anyone.
I wanted to reach out to you to offer some love & kindness as my motto is #BeKind...( it’s not because I think you’d get me more followers, oh no absolutely not, I’d not do that!)
Anyways, I thought I’d send you one of my candles, which I made by my own hands. I mixed the scents, created the vessels, poured them by hand, cut the wicks, parcelled them up, stuck the stickers on ( and the bling star, do you like the bling star?) anyway Phil... can I call you Phil? The candle is called ‘Believe’ as I want you to believe in yourself, I want you to believe that like myself things can get better. Lots of love to you, Steph and the girls
Love
Beggy Evans
AKA Homesweethome
Xx

P.S ask Holly if she’d like one too!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Hi Phil,
Hope you don’t mind me messaging you but I feel we have so much in common. Both of us carrying secrets and been afraid to share them in case we disappointed anyone.
I wanted to reach out to you to offer some love & kindness as my motto is #BeKind...( it’s not because I think you’d get me more followers, oh no absolutely not, I’d not do that!)
Anyways, I thought I’d send you one of my candles, which I made by my own hands. I mixed the scents, created the vessels, poured them by hand, cut the wicks, parcelled them up, stuck the stickers on ( and the bling star, do you like the bling star?) anyway Phil... can I call you Phil? The candle is called ‘Believe’ as I want you to believe in yourself, I want you to believe that like myself things can get better. Lots of love to you, Steph and the girls
Love
Beggy Evans
AKA Homesweethome
Xx

Can't be Beggy, spelling and grammar is far too good!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why bother wasting energy switching a light on when she can add more waste to the world and use all the batteries :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Not being funny but if I don't want to disturb someone by putting the light on I use the torch only phone it's not bleeping hard

Reactions: 6
Why can’t she just buy a low watt bulb for the landing? There’s only 3 of them in the house, she’s not waking up little ones by putting the bloody light on.
Her house is going to be lit up like Blackpool illuminations by the time she’s finished.
Every item she buys is as tacky as duck!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi Phil,
Love
Beggy Evans
AKA Homesweethome
Xx

best thing EVER 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
omg them lights. Landing looks like a runway. 🤦‍♀️

I used to like her home when I first started following but now she’s gone tacky and cluttered and overboard on everything.

Another day of her talking absolute bollocks....so yeah...I’m breathing....I’m alive.....gonna potter....have a capppa tea....so yeaaahhhh😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Begs you’re getting that bleeping repetitive I would rather watch paint dry these days🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Another day of her talking absolute bollocks....so yeah...I’m breathing....I’m alive.....gonna potter....have a capppa tea....so yeaaahhhh😳
Why does she feel the need to do this? If it’s to engage with her followers it’s misguided as she talks about the stupidest stuff.
And getting all excited about Jaysunn coming home and activating those bloody lights! Give me strength. 😡

• Haha
And the soul ADVERT you don’t even burn your candles you dust them with a bleeping makeup brush 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For someone who has that many followers not many comment or actually like her posts 🤔

For someone who has that many followers not many comment or actually like her posts 🤔
That’s the same with a lot of those who think they’ve made it in Insta, whether they are all about house things or health related. Apart from the bots and the bought followers, I suspect the majority of people who follow are waiting for the crash.

• Heart
Instagrams a full time job?? Only if you want free stuff! I’m quite happy just sharing pictures of my dog 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m sorry but that last rant about only following those who inspire u, those who don’t make u jealous.... sure she’s following hinch......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she really wearing a top that says POW! I think my 8 year old nephew has one like it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.