Beckyhomesweethome #15 I snort flour, i clean house in hour, laters butes i off for a shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In November and December we had SO much fun - how does she work that out?? She put all her Christmas tit up in one day ready for the Daily Mail, then after that there was nothing but manic buying.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
ā€œYou missed so much fun at Christmasā€ so the duck did we then!!!!
You decorated your house like Santaā€™s elves spunked all over it!!
You bought every Poundland decoration known to man!!!
You didnā€™t even make your Christmas dinner!!
You done duck all to help anybody!!
Hereā€™s what your new followers will soon realise:
Your house is full to the brim of cheap shite it also looks like a toddler had fun with crayons and spray paint.
You talk absolute shite
You have zero consideration for anybody other than yourself
You have a problem with spending
You have ZERO class
And your ā€œcandleā€ is bleeping RED

I keep doing mad rants on here I apologise this woman grates on every single one of my nerves šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Iā€™m sorry I just find it really weird that her son and his girlfriend havenā€™t asked Becky to babysit Eliza yet. Theyā€™re young parents, theyā€™ll be dying for a night out but Becky hasnā€™t even babysat for a few hours even once?!? Definitely something weird going on there.

Reactions: 20
Her eye, on my right, looked like it was all pupil and no white. The eyelashes were making her eye look very strange. She needs them taken off, the canā€™t be good for your eyes.

Reactions: 3
Jeez no offence intended towards Jac Jossa I donā€™t mind her but please Becky wind it in! You would think it was some massive A-List celeb or even the Queen herself! I canā€™t even take a guess at how long this will go on for....šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 7
I quite liked Beggy when I first started following her and she even sent me a few video messages back then about something I asked .. but then it went all downhill after she got bombarded with freebies after her burning her arm .. it just got worse and worse every month (with her spending especially). Yes it's her money but she throws it around as if there's no tomorrow. Nicky buys a lot (not from Poundland or Home Bargains though) but I don't mind her .. šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
Letā€™s fess up, did we all used to follow and like her initially? šŸ˜‰

I found her late 2017 I think it was. At first I quite liked her, she even used to follow me. Then early last year with her decorating 4 rooms in January, buying new furniture at the drop of a hat I didnā€™t like what I was seeing, something had changed in her. We have a good income so it wasnā€™t jealousy at all, I just thought what kind of message is this giving out to others. Many people could get into debt to keep up with her, then came the endless spending and screeching. The manic episodes. Wow. Thatā€™s when I found this forum and realised I wasnā€™t alone.
I started following her when she first started this account, I liked her because I thought she was relatable, a normal lass who was working, looking after her family, doing her house up and being ā€˜realā€™

How bleeping wrong was I? Once the followers started flooding in she changed big time. She became manic, self centred & greedy but the thing that tipped me over the edge was the fixed competitions.
I became a little dubious about how she ran her competitions so I started to screenshot how many people had entered and the names of the ā€˜10 random names sheā€™d chosenā€™ and I began to notice that the same names were coming up time after time so I inboxed her and asked her if she could change the way she ran them, maybe use a comment/ number generator so she said sheā€™d look into it, she never did, her friends kept either winning the comps or were in the 10 names she chose so I asked again why sheā€™d not changed the way she was running her competitions and how Iā€™d noticed her friends were always so randomly chosen and she blocked me šŸ¤­
She got rumbled and didnā€™t like to be told.
All the be kind shite she spouts is as fake as she is, sheā€™s on Instagram for the money...NOTHING ELSE!

Reactions: 17
ā€œYou missed so much fun at Christmasā€ so the duck did we then!!!!
You decorated your house like Santaā€™s elves spunked all over it!!
You bought every Poundland decoration known to man!!!
You didnā€™t even make your Christmas dinner!!
You done duck all to help anybody!!
Hereā€™s what your new followers will soon realise:
Your house is full to the brim of cheap shite it also looks like a toddler had fun with crayons and spray paint.
You talk absolute shite
You have zero consideration for anybody other than yourself
You have a problem with spending
You have ZERO class
And your ā€œcandleā€ is bleeping RED

I keep doing mad rants on here I apologise this woman grates on every single one of my nerves šŸ˜¬
You missed out illiterate from your list....but spot bloody on with the rest!!!šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
Omg now The Sussex pair are looking for business, Maybe they will promote the candle for Becky.

Bet sheā€™s at the post office now sending one to Canada!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iā€™m sorry I just find it really weird that her son and his girlfriend havenā€™t asked Becky to babysit Eliza yet. Theyā€™re young parents, theyā€™ll be dying for a night out but Becky hasnā€™t even babysat for a few hours even once?!? Definitely something weird going on there.
I wouldnā€™t leave my kid with a Grandparent who has always got her head in her phone either. They know whatā€™s important to Beggy and sadly their daughter is way below a red candle, pretending to eat new food and making an 80 out of 10pā€™s!

Reactions: 6

I found her late 2017 I think it was. At first I quite liked her, she even used to follow me. Then early last year with her decorating 4 rooms in January, buying new furniture at the drop of a hat I didnā€™t like what I was seeing, something had changed in her. We have a good income so it wasnā€™t jealousy at all, I just thought what kind of message is this giving out to others. Many people could get into debt to keep up with her, then came the endless spending and screeching. The manic episodes. Wow. Thatā€™s when I found this forum and realised I wasnā€™t alone.
I only know of Becky from joining tattle following the Clemmie Hooper 'scandal' which I only did to be nosey really as I couldn't't stick the Hoopers before all drama anyway. Found the Becky threads whilst poking around in here so had a look at her page and have been as irritated by her as her longer term followers have šŸ¤£

I work in a mental health hospital and her insta obsession is out of control.
As are her eyelashes, her nails,
the boomeranging, the tap here posts and the various amount of posting she does after she says she's going offline!

Reactions: 8

I used to like her when I first started watching her back in 2017 it was when she was doing all the collection stuff for the presents and I'm ashamed to say I even donated to it. As her account has grown she's got so up herself and in the past 12 months she's really fucked me off. She's so arrogant and self centred.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I started following her just before she left working at the Nursing home, enjoyed her account at first learning diy bits....but thought duck off straight away when she said she was 39 and her 40th birthday was coming up šŸ’©

Then the freebies started rolling in everyday there was a parcel something free šŸ„±

then she did the collection for the family who had nowt at christmas and pocketed some of the money herself this i think is where her greed became more obvious

Then she did the collection for Colleen and her family, she did it all for heroism, the people blowing smoke up her arse and the oh well done becky blah blah blah bull tit then came the fake arse tears when sadly colleen passed away. The scrawny bag has never mentioned colleen since not even a post to say she was thinking of her or that she keeps in contact with her family NOTHING!!!

I got annoyed more and more everyday at the constant tagging companies then receiving a gift from them in the following days

Then i found tattle and realised i wasnā€™t alone in my thoughts and if id found you scallywags when i was a teenager my mum would of barred me from playing with you all šŸ˜‚šŸ’–

i will continue to berate the bag and her greedy, selfish, beggy ways long live tattle xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I live in the same town as the skank unfortunately & i started following her as a mutual friend mentioned her in her stories. It wasn't until I started following her that i then noticed her around town, then you hear her before you see her. She's not as well liked as she makes out either.
I did find her annoying and I was always turning the volume down because I have never been able to stand the sound of her gob but it wasn't until she started becoming obsessed with all the free and gifted stuff that she really drove me mad, it became non stop at one point. Then the speeches she does!!! Anyway I knew nothing of tattle until parttimeworkingmummy sent people over after her rant and I read her thread, saw her for who she was & then found this one and realised there were more of us!!!!

Reactions: 12
I started following her just before she left working at the Nursing home, enjoyed her account at first learning diy bits....but thought duck off straight away when she said she was 39 and her 40th birthday was coming up šŸ’©

Then the freebies started rolling in everyday there was a parcel something free šŸ„±

then she did the collection for the family who had nowt at christmas and pocketed some of the money herself this i think is where her greed became more obvious

Then she did the collection for Colleen and her family, she did it all for heroism, the people blowing smoke up her arse and the oh well done becky blah blah blah bull tit then came the fake arse tears when sadly colleen passed away. The scrawny bag has never mentioned colleen since not even a post to say she was thinking of her or that she keeps in contact with her family NOTHING!!!

I got annoyed more and more everyday at the constant tagging companies then receiving a gift from them in the following days

Then i found tattle and realised i wasnā€™t alone in my thoughts and if id found you scallywags when i was a teenager my mum would of barred me from playing with you all šŸ˜‚šŸ’–

i will continue to berate the bag and her greedy, selfish, beggy ways long live tattle xx
Pissed me off so much about Colleen, I inboxed her and told her about the funeral and even messaged her when it was her 1st Anniversary, hoping sheā€™d mention Colleen & her family, nope nothing, she even admitted sheā€™d forgotten.
Too busy with her freebies and tit buys to even give her a second thought. Selfish witch she is! If itā€™s not beneficial to Beggy she doesnā€™t give a duck.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I think someone helped her write the caption on her grid today... hardly any illiteracy : her posts are usually like deciphering greek

Reactions: 2
And that new followers is what you call riveting content, tops she bought off eBay (it can never be just 1) and itā€™s the wrong bloody colour, my god stop the presses!!!
Just watching her makes me šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±

All these new followers are in for a treat when they find out that they too can buy the same tit just with a swipe up, please please begs tell them about that light that Helps you go to the loo as we have all been doing it wrong all these years by switching on a bleeping LIGHT!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.