Beckyhomesweethome #15 I snort flour, i clean house in hour, laters butes i off for a shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when her new followers will be treated to a come down rant. My fave was when she went on a mass delete mission and told everyone who watched her stories that she doesn’t follow anyone she has no interest in and that she doesn’t care what anyone thinks. She’s manic right now and think going for this years best actress award. Beggy’s motto ‘be kind’ couldn’t be more hypocritical.......she’s a nasty selfish witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why all the leopard print on bleeping everything.

Also it looked like there was some kind of writing across the one that's wrong could have been the bag but it looked pink (can't really tell with that crappy filter on) maybe they meant that was pink you bleeping brain donor.

Reactions: 2
She had 80k followers yesterday and there’s a massive jump to 83.4k today. How did that happen?

Reactions: 4
Am I missing something here? Did she actually make the candle or did she just stick a bit of tit tat onto a label? Please someone help me out!!
Exactly that.

I’m done this morning!
Actually done!
The candle was made in a factory, no doubt by someone on a minimum wage, working their bleeping arses off so someone like that lazy bleep can reap all the benefits.
Seriously, If it was her business, if she had done all of the work to produce that range then fair play, she’d deserve the praise and the exposure, but she’s literally lapping up all the attention for something she stuck a sparkly star on.
Why is she acting as though she’s just cured cancer, I truly don’t get it!
Also, whilst I’m here why isn’t Jacqueline declaring it as an #ad - I saw Nikki Westholme show a candle the other day from some company ( can’t remember who from) and she stated it was an ad.
These greedy, self absorbed influencers are a disgrace, they are so entitled, thinking they deserve to sit on their arses and do nothing to contribute to society.
Beggy sent her that stuff to gain followers for herself & to make more money from that candle, Exposure makes her more money & that’s all instagram is for Beggy, when will her followers wake up?!!
I'd like to know how much she warns for each candle sold.

Let’s watch the followers drop off -and see how quickly that smug fake voice lasts 😂
83.4k today...

Reactions: 3
Here she goes again with her stickers and stars 🤦‍♀️ and it reminds her of being back at school and doing her homework, well there we have it guys we now know why she's thick as pig tit she stuck stars to stickers and cards when she was at school.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aaaaaand right on cue the massive bleeping box of cleaning stuff from Minky 🙄 You can see straight through her!! "Oh I'm just doing my ironing, look at my airer" just so she can tag Minky and get free tit she won't use. Ugh.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Trying hard to be Hinch again with her Minky’s - duck off Beggy, you never clean. When was the last time she cleaned her windows or skirting boards etc? It makes me laugh how she cleans for an hour and says she’s gutted the place. It takes me a week to gut my house as I clean EVERYTHING, I don’t quickly move things from one place to another and say it’s clean. duck me, it’d take her a week just to dust all the shite she has all over the units and shelves in that house.

Reactions: 14
I really feel tit when people like beggy get freebies that she wont even use. In fact im fed up of all the 'influencers' getting freebies. They dont truly appreciate them and yeah beggy only received them because she tagged minky.

Its actually affecting my mental health because i am on the bones of my arse 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Eyelashes AGAIN tomorrow she only got them done the other week, I don't get my lashes done but surely they should last longer than they do.

Reactions: 5
Anyone remember when she lost her old account and the pure hysteria and panic 😂😂😂😂

Was comedy gold, when you act like there’s been a bereavement in the family over an app on your phone then you know you have issues but here we are 3 years later.

I swear her account was brought down when they were culling accounts with loads of bought followers.

Wonder how much free tit she will try and haggle for this new tent out the back!!

Reactions: 6
I came across her by accident one day + thought I'd follow. Instantly annoyed me with some of her makes + DIY stuff as she gave the impression she'd invented/found these things herself. I used to sit there raging thinking "duck off, been there + done that all years ago" These things are nothing new.

When it came round to her Birthday + she said how old she was going to be (30 something) I had to watch the story over + over as I thought I must've misheard her ....

I was really struggling at the time + that was when she actually purchased things herself and I remember her going out + buying something which was ONLY £60 (her words) + I almost cried as I would've given anything to have £60 to throw away at that time. I was literally borrowing off Peter to pay Paul with my bills + selling anything I could find at home to get more money in.

Couple years on and I'm in a better position but now she annoys me even more than before as she's so full of it + it winds me up so much that she thinks she's entitled to everything yet gives nothing!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.