Beckyhomesweethome #15 I snort flour, i clean house in hour, laters butes i off for a shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giving weather advice? Alright Michael Fish, pipe down. What is with this I’m ever so helpful and softly spoken Becky?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The video of JJ smelling the candle.....how egged on was that!! Call me suspicious but I think jj was told to promote it. She never does full on vids like that. Soul must have a collab with her

Reactions: 11
A few things you forgot off the list of what to expect from your account Smeggy......
Begging, of course!
Lying, ALWAYS
Clumpy eyelashes
Dodgy eyebrows
Being pathetic
Tack, tack and more tack
Wasting money
Copying others
Attention seeking
Manky nails
The feet, oh boy when summer comes you're all in for a treat!
The claws
Over sharing
The screeching

I could go on!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sure when I went to bed last night she had 81.2 followers, now at 83.4...
But just scrolled through her page and her likes only hit between 800 and 1200 on average..

So wheres the other 80k?!!

Reactions: 8
Think her latest post is really misleading to her followers. This is her second account as she lost her first one(not sure why think insta locked her out ) but a lot of her followers came from the first account so to make out she’s gained 80k followers in two years is wrong and she always forgets to mention that.

Reactions: 8
I’m going to ignore her page for a few days, or until the JJ candle dramatics are over.

Christ is Becky so thick she believes JJ actually likes her candle. The woman is a mediocre actress clearly being paid by Soul to promote it.

When you think Becky can’t get any more big headed and up herself self. She does, Insta has turned her into a money grabbing desperado and will in the end turn her followers off her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
A few things you forgot off the list of what to expect from your account Smeggy......
Begging, of course!
Lying, ALWAYS
Clumpy eyelashes
Dodgy eyebrows
Being pathetic
Tack, tack and more tack
Wasting money
Copying others
Attention seeking
Manky nails
The feet, oh boy when summer comes you're all in for a treat!
The claws
Over sharing
The screeching

I could go on!!
Fake giveaways that her friends always 'win'

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Let’s fess up, did we all used to follow and like her initially? 😉

I found her late 2017 I think it was. At first I quite liked her, she even used to follow me. Then early last year with her decorating 4 rooms in January, buying new furniture at the drop of a hat I didn’t like what I was seeing, something had changed in her. We have a good income so it wasn’t jealousy at all, I just thought what kind of message is this giving out to others. Many people could get into debt to keep up with her, then came the endless spending and screeching. The manic episodes. Wow. That’s when I found this forum and realised I wasn’t alone.

Reactions: 20

I found her late 2017 I think it was. At first I quite liked her, she even used to follow me. Then early last year with her decorating 4 rooms in January, buying new furniture at the drop of a hat I didn’t like what I was seeing, something had changed in her. We have a good income so it wasn’t jealousy at all, I just thought what kind of message is this giving out to others. Many people could get into debt to keep up with her, then came the endless spending and screeching. The manic episodes. Wow. That’s when I found this forum and realised I wasn’t alone.
I was very much in the same boat. Found her Christmas 2018 and thought even though her trees were tit, she had some good ideas for elsewhere in the house. Then came the January sales and the manic buying and I just thought “na she’s a bleeping loony” and I ended up here 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t watch her anymore, she’s so fake. The new put on voice, acting all nice. What about when she’s on a downer and it’s f this and for that, snarling down her phone at us because she can’t get a “faux plant” straight away! Will she still have 80k followers?

Reactions: 9
She’s addressing the nation today 😂with her new found popularity she must think old followers don’t know her ways and she’s had a new
Lease of life-the saddest part is I dreamt about her-🙈🙈🙈it was weird
Dream in which she was actually very sad thin quiet tearful and with no confidence-must have been feeling guilty for
All the negative thoughts I directed at her yesterday 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

I started following a couple of years ago and Beggy was soooo different then ... she has definitely changed for the worse over the past 12 months ... she’s got more and more manic and greedy ... she definitely has lots of issues mentally and she’s become so materialistic

Reactions: 7
What the hell was going on with her eyes this morning, one looked like it kept wandering off

Reactions: 2
I started following a couple of years ago and Beggy was soooo different then ... she has definitely changed for the worse over the past 12 months ... she’s got more and more manic and greedy ... she definitely has lots of issues mentally and she’s become so materialistic
Agreed!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.