Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squashmynuts

Well I have to come on here, I just can't take this woman anymore! 1. I have a massive following, more than her. Many of my followers have told me they tune in to Becky as its car crash & makes you cringe. 2.STOP giving advice or talking about eating disorders. When it's clear to EVERYONE you still have a problem with food. 3.You have enough Becky. Enough flip flops, crap, enough of EVERYTHING it's pure greed. 4. You didn't make the soul candle, you stuck a star on it. It's not YOUR CANDLE FOOL. 5. You are not a child enough with Christmas, you've buggered it up for everyone by putting your tree up so early and other FOOLS coping it, that by mid December we have all have enough of your Christmas shit. 6. Jason rides his bike off too the nearest massage parlour, while your buying more SHIT. 7. I've checked thousands of your followers are fake accounts. You can't FOOL us Becky. 8. Take a break from Instagram please, permanently.... Enough is enough. And for everyone else on here I salute you, God bless and goodnight

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

diygirl40

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion...

Beggy - 5 finger discounts and freebies galore. She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I bet all the new followers ( which may I add aren’t organically grown, they’ve been sent via someone else 🤭) are wondering what the fuck they’re watching!
Give it 72 hours, I reckon they’ll soon unfollow when they find out that 1) Beggy didn’t make the candle 2) She speaks & writes in gobbledygook 3) She can’t cook & doesnt eat 4) All her ‘tips’ and ‘crafts’ were stolen from Facebook & pintrest 5) She’s an alcoholic 6) She’s a raving lunatic. 7) She’s greedy & materialistic 8) Shes a narcissist & loves herself more than she loves or cares about anyone else 9) She’s a gigantic bell end & 10) She’s the biggest cunt on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

HMC

VIP Member
I hope Beggy Cunt Face is declaring all her extra income from Goooosto boxes too! Yes Begs, we saw you try to hide that card yesterday that says you get £15 per person that signs up. Loads of people on my insta have signed up and tagging you, so you’ve had a fair bit of cash from making basic food and not even eating it! FRAUD!!!!!😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

bluey

VIP Member
She didn’t even watch the jungle pile of shit if I remember rightly.
Jac loves the RED!!! jac it’s raspberry don’t u know

Absolutely howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Jambojambo

VIP Member
i have just looked over beggys schedule because obviously we all know who's doing what today

Jaysuns at work
Brookes in bed
Dolly's licking her twat
and you've all got peace and quiet im off to sit on my arse all day dishing out 2p's work

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Nick86

“You missed so much fun at Christmas” so the fuck did we then!!!!
You decorated your house like Santa’s elves spunked all over it!!
You bought every Poundland decoration known to man!!!
You didn’t even make your Christmas dinner!!
You done fuck all to help anybody!!
Here’s what your new followers will soon realise:
Your house is full to the brim of cheap shite it also looks like a toddler had fun with crayons and spray paint.
You talk absolute shite
You have zero consideration for anybody other than yourself
You have a problem with spending
You have ZERO class
And your “candle” is fucking RED

I keep doing mad rants on here I apologise this woman grates on every single one of my nerves 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Bebop88

She was year above me at school , bit light fingered to had to leave new look where she once worked due to theft if she didn’t leave the police would of got involved , it was a couple of them in on the act if I remember rightly that Gemma from tinks who worked there was either involved in it or grassed her up I quite think which one it was .!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

diygirl40

VIP Member
Que tomorrow when shes all... 'ahh such a nice day, so yeah, feel so honoured and yeah, was a good day start to finish....made friends with the band, yeah.... Catch ya in a bit'

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Leita

Chatty Member
Becky\Soul sent the candle to Jac. Jac didn’t discover Beckys candle, it was a gift that was then advertised/promoted it. Obviously been sent for the purpose of increasing social media coverage and brand awareness.

1. Becky didn’t make the candle neither did soul. Although they did decide on the scent.
but the actual candle wasn’t made by them.

2. The candle was sent to Jac, but no gift or advertising declared.

3. Free advertising to over 2m people for Soul but ASA guidelines not followed.

4. Why is Becky so surprised it’s showing in Jacs stories. When it’s been sent as a gift to advertise.

5. I’m not jealous (I have my own IG account with over 50k followers and I’m turning down free things) but really hate when things are not declared as gifts. It’s very misleading

Last edited:
Reactions: 27

Iakfk

Two people I can’t stand Becky and jac jossa both the biggest drama queens going

Omg she’s already made a highlight on her page and titled it the queen 😂😂😂😂 let me get my Asthma pump quick from all the laughing I’m doing at her right now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27