Beckyhomesweethome #15 I snort flour, i clean house in hour, laters butes i off for a shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Beggy has reached 80k followers, an increase in over a thousand, yet Soul have only increased their following by 300!

Maybe if Beggy didn’t make out that the candle range was by her soul would have done better, Beggy has hoodwinked all those followers into believing she made that candle collection herself. Sneaky AF!!!

Reactions: 13
Wow as if you’d put that on your stories! Is nothing private with these people? The 4 of them are as common as muck aren’t they?!!
Thick as fk. Honesty an intelligent person wouldn’t share pictures of injuries etc incase it triggered someone. Cretins!

Reactions: 1
I just came here to ask how the duck does that melter have 80,000 followers? I’m glad she kept it classy by spelling it out in 10p pieces though. Fuckfuckfuck

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If Lauren had ordered It herself & then choose to post about it then yeah ‘well done’ But she was sent it! oh silly billy begs you’re such a numpty

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I AM DEAD...ACTUALLY DEAD🤣🤣🤣
She’s had to do a celebratory 80K with coins

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m reporting Jacqueline to ASA, these ‘stars’ think they’re above the laws of advertising!

How can Beggy sit there and take all of the kudos from Soul Candles, she literally gives no fucks does she, everyone who follows her today sent over from Jacqueline will believe ( pardon the pun) that Beggy made that candle herself. So so wrong!!

💁🏻‍♀️

I have reported also

Reactions: 3
When the queen likes ya collection😂😂😂 jac jossa is some has been actress hardly a queen and it's not your collection baggy, you stuck a bleeping sticker on it after it had been made in some tin pot factory. Talk about ott🤨🤨

80k followers and only 161 comments on her post about jac jossa says it all doesnt it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Beggy has reached 80k followers, an increase in over a thousand, yet Soul have only increased their following by 300!

Maybe if Beggy didn’t make out that the candle range was by her soul would have done better, Beggy has hoodwinked all those followers into believing she made that candle collection herself. Sneaky AF!!!
Some of those new followers more than likely thought she was some kind of candle company and are going to get a shock when they see her prancing around her ironing board like a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She will be making a list now in her planner or other celebs she can send "her" candles to to get her even more followers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s gained another 700 followers in the last hour???
Nah, surely people aren’t that interested in a cheaply made bloody candle 🙄

Reactions: 10
She’s gained another 700 followers in the last hour???
Nah, surely people aren’t that interested in a cheaply made bloody candle 🙄
I'm totally miffed about people buying that candle after seeing it on some screeching eejit's page to be honest. Maybe I'm too pre-online shopping, but with things like candles, I like to smell before I buy. In a shop. If it was something I'd had before then maybe..🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I couldn’t watch any of her stories today started to and had to skip them all. I can’t stand how screechy and overjoyed she is at jac Jossa advertising her candle. It annoys me how misleading soul candles are anyway, as in the candles aren’t made there. To then read on here she’s practically screwed them over for her own gratification has me fuming 😂😡

IF MONEY AND MATERIAL THINGS MAKE YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS YOU ARE THE POOREST PERSON ON EARTH

• Heart
Reactions: 15
'you hit 80k on the day i turned 49'

Some of the stories from her arse lickers are crazy. Beggy must be quiet on the old 2p desk, seeing as she is constantly sharing posts to boost her ego

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t stand this woman finally unfollowed after today with the bloody candle promo sad sad sad plus she’s a bipolar manic spendaholic I bet those new followers will unfollow in a few months once they realise how boring she is

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.