Beckyhomesweethome #15 I snort flour, i clean house in hour, laters butes i off for a shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet all the new followers ( which may I add aren’t organically grown, they’ve been sent via someone else 🤭) are wondering what the duck they’re watching!
Give it 72 hours, I reckon they’ll soon unfollow when they find out that 1) Beggy didn’t make the candle 2) She speaks & writes in gobbledygook 3) She can’t cook & doesnt eat 4) All her ‘tips’ and ‘crafts’ were stolen from Facebook & pintrest 5) She’s an alcoholic 6) She’s a raving lunatic. 7) She’s greedy & materialistic 8) Shes a narcissist & loves herself more than she loves or cares about anyone else 9) She’s a gigantic bell end & 10) She’s the biggest bleep on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s added it to her bleeping stories aswell and named it ‘The Queen’ FFS 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I hope Beggy bleep Face is declaring all her extra income from Goooosto boxes too! Yes Begs, we saw you try to hide that card yesterday that says you get £15 per person that signs up. Loads of people on my insta have signed up and tagging you, so you’ve had a fair bit of cash from making basic food and not even eating it! FRAUD!!!!!😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Nearly 80k followers but lucky if she gets 800 likes 🤔 now we’re back on the ‘eating disorder again’ begs I’m sorry but you should be ashamed of yourself not being able to cook at your age, one thing not wanting to eat but the fact you’ve never really cooked for your family is just wrong. I’m a vegetarian but I still cook meat based dishes at least 4 times a day .. you keep saying how proud you are of yourself & Yet im struggling to see how 🤷🏻‍♀️You don’t need gusto to learn to cook you fool, you don’t mind sitting on your phone looking for clothes & tat, so why not look up how to cook easy healthy family meals. Your daughter is beautiful but her figure suggests not a good diet (I actually don’t mean that in a horrible way) but the poor girl don’t stand a chance if all you’ve ever fed her is crap

Nearly 80k followers but lucky if she gets 800 likes 🤔 now we’re back on the ‘eating disorder again’ begs I’m sorry but you should be ashamed of yourself not being able to cook at your age, one thing not wanting to eat but the fact you’ve never really cooked for your family is just wrong. I’m a vegetarian but I still cook meat based dishes at least 4 times a day .. you keep saying how proud you are of yourself & Yet im struggling to see how 🤷🏻‍♀️You don’t need gusto to learn to cook you fool, you don’t mind sitting on your phone looking for clothes & tat, so why not look up how to cook easy healthy family meals. Your daughter is beautiful but her figure suggests not a good diet (I actually don’t mean that in a horrible way) but the poor girl don’t stand a chance if all you’ve ever fed her is crap
I meant cook meat based dishes 4 times a week not day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Soya sauce though....SOYA bleeping SAUCE
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So much for her trying new stuff, it’s not for her apparently, I knew it, I knew she’d not push herself.
And those portion sizes must be a trigger for people watching her who have an ED! I personally thinks she should keep her food ( and lack of it) off her page, I don’t see how it can help anyone who is struggling.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Gousto surely must be questioning why the duck did we send our boxes to her, she can’t read instructions, she doesn’t eat it and shes picking stuff she doesn’t even like 🤣🤣🤣 And tbh it looks like tit as well 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Soya sauce though....SOYA bleeping SAUCE
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So much for her trying new stuff, it’s not for her apparently, I knew it, I knew she’d not push herself.
And those portion sizes must be a trigger for people watching her who have an ED! I personally thinks she should keep her food ( and lack of it) off her page, I don’t see how it can help anyone who is struggling.
It’s really sad. I was tempted to message her and ask what she was going to have in place of the chicken but I know she’d just ignore it so haven’t bothered.

Reactions: 6
It’s really sad. I was tempted to message her and ask what she was going to have in place of the chicken but I know she’d just ignore it so haven’t bothered.
Nothing is my bet, I reckon all she’s had today is a mouthful of rice and a couple of slices of cucumber 😏

Reactions: 9
This little act she’s putting on for all the new followers is hilarious. Her voice has got posher and she’s really trying hard today.
its so tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Had jossa follows her in case you didn’t know, well maybe have jossa should go back to following hubby and questioning why he is in another brothel, saying that that’s probably how she met beggy at a swingers party, “oh she loves believe” course she does you silly bleep she’s like you she will have anything free, you interested in shelleys cock aswell?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or does anyone else go crazy when she taps items with her finger nails, it's driving me mad!!!!💅

Reactions: 16
Becky\Soul sent the candle to Jac. Jac didn’t discover Beckys candle, it was a gift that was then advertised/promoted it. Obviously been sent for the purpose of increasing social media coverage and brand awareness.

1. Becky didn’t make the candle neither did soul. Although they did decide on the scent.
but the actual candle wasn’t made by them.

2. The candle was sent to Jac, but no gift or advertising declared.

3. Free advertising to over 2m people for Soul but ASA guidelines not followed.

4. Why is Becky so surprised it’s showing in Jacs stories. When it’s been sent as a gift to advertise.

5. I’m not jealous (I have my own IG account with over 50k followers and I’m turning down free things) but really hate when things are not declared as gifts. It’s very misleading

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Yeah so Sorry she never made the candle or invented world peace I’m baffled but I should probably unfollow - things that make her tick,the sad state of the world from materialistic ignorant small minded people like this. She probably didn’t even go the post office with the goods,or we would’ve been told about it-also her comment of being worried about Jason trying out the new foods-how he would react-give me strength-what has she done for her life so far-also talking about being older,all the time,your not older at 41 your still old enough to learn new things,have a new career have kids -shouldn’t just be grateful to be older 🙄duck me she’s got right on my nerves.
You’d think on all these ‘potter days’ she could go visit her granddaughter once a week? She barely mentions her anymore now the free stuff has dried up. 🙄

bleeping hell, what a speech. She thinks she’s at the Oscars!
I had to skip through. Couldn’t bear to listen to it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.