Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t own a single watch. Am I weird? Why would you need 24 watches? I’m not even sure she’s intelligent enough to be able to tell the time.....
I don’t have one either and I haven’t for years. If I’m out of the house I have my phone with me - or I’m at work with the time constantly visible on my laptop...

Reactions: 3
I don’t have one either and I haven’t for years. If I’m out of the house I have my phone with me - or I’m at work with the time constantly visible on my laptop...
I have 1 watch that I got of a parent for my 21st. It is sentimental and I am scared to wear it incase it gets scratched.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
My husband has a nice watch i thought it was more a man thing-as I don’t-I do have an i watch which I don’t wear much ,I should wear it more-but jaysus effing Christ how many watches-id be embarrassed that is absolutely too many watches. And Brooke will be doing the same with her watches 🤯smh

Too late too edit, but the haul is up on her stories and it’s bloody massive. She’s bought a to-do book as well, ffs.
bleeping to do book, what was the point of her diary she bought then?! And how much is she trying to be like Hinch 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 12
Omg faffing with that bleeping new top. You will continue to buy cheap tit though won’t you Beggy! I mean who gives a duck if they’ve been made in a sweat shop were workers are paid a pittance & have to work in horrendous conditions as long as you get your tacky tops.
duck me, she’s such a selfish, uncaring, greedy witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s such a hinch wannabe. The tapping, the rough handling & the throwing things down. Sad AF
She’s even bought ‘highlighters’ ( or similar) for her diary 🤣🤣
On her post this morning she used Hinches ‘We’re all in this together’ quote!
What a complete & utter twit she is!

Reactions: 10
Why does she think we care what tit she buys 🙄 why all those crappy watches?! What the fu£k is that jumper!!!
But like always, she keeps buying & keeps receiving but hardly ever gives.. I actually feel sorry for her

Reactions: 2
Awww beggy is a wannabe hinch!!! Fuckin pens for her diary?

That jumper 😂😂😂
Looks like that shiny football strip material. She's gonna look like the goalie wearing that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And just like that there’s a photo of her mother and granddaughter, funny She hadn’t spoken about either of them until it was mentioned on here, yet she insists she doesn’t read here?! 👋👋

Reactions: 13
Hi Beggy 👋🏼
We all know you read on here 🙄
Why don’t you join in with the convo, explain to us all why you’re such a greedy, vain, narcissistic, selfish, self absorbed, materialistic twit?
Speak up hun, we can’t hear you! 👂🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg just watched her stories... ‘treated’ herself to another watch, really?! She treats herself all the bloody time!! She has thousands of items of clothing, yet she needs 4 more jumpers?? She’ll wear them once and that’s it. She really does have a shopping addiction - all that crap from Home Bargains today!!

Reactions: 3
How many packs of floor wipes? Zero fucks given for the environment as usual!
Has she not heard of a mop & bucket?!
There’s some content Beggy! Learn about ways that you are harming the environment then make changes! Inspire people rather than entertain them...all for the wrong reasons 🤟🏻

• Heart
She’s trying SO HARD to be hinch it’s so embarrasing... 😅😅😅😅 duck sake Becky duck off and do us all a favour

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.