Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who thinks Gusto is a load of crap, you can buy the ingredients far cheaper. She does not need Gusto to make a lasagne ffs lol.

She had a lunch, it wasn’t a cooked lunch Becky and now you’re having crackers and pickles for dinner? Wtf?! Why is she having that for her dinner? Becky go and get some help. I had beans on toast for my lunch, and tonight I’m having jacket potato, broccoli and veggie sausages, Zero excuses Becky. We’re supposed to have 3 meals a day. That’s a snack love!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s gonna go sit in front of the sofa 😂😂

I haven’t posted a photo or update or story on SM for months.......I’m literally non stop with work/house/kids/events. It’s sad she has so much time and so little to share.

Also, is she not embarrassed that her walls are grubby?? If I paint it lasts around 5 years until I fancy a change. I’ve got young kids and my walls aren’t grubby. If I’ve got sticky finger marks I wipe them off. Does she never clean?

• Haha
She only painted the landing a few months ago?? Why does it need doing again?? I painted mine before she did her, I have young kids and mine certainly doesnt need redoing yet???

Reactions: 1
She has already mentioned that her gusto recipes may need to be adjusted to suit her fussy eating.

What another waste of money

Reactions: 11
She won’t even use the planner that’s the thing... all she does is copy copy copy and just wastes.. I mean what is she realistically gunna write? 😂🤣 shes the biggest twit going
I think she got a planner because Nikki at Westholme was talking about how she uses hers.

I've been following her since July last year and I never saw her use a planner!

I think she has Bipolar, she needs help.

Those eyelashes 😱. I need to separate them and brush them. They look so bad!

Reactions: 9
I've been following her since July last year and I never saw her use a planner!

I think she has Bipolar, she needs help.

Those eyelashes 😱. I need to separate them and brush them. They look so bad!
They’re so clumpy, her eyes are small and they’re too heavy for her I think. She doesn’t suit them!

Brooke is slowly turning into her Mother! Another freeloading, entitled, greedy witch with all her ads & swipe ups.
Latest stories are her stating she wants to dedicate more time to her Instagram. Why is that, Brooke? So you can be sent more freebies & do more aff links?!!
Why don’t you do what the rest of us do and up your hours at work or get a second job instead of wanting to fleece your followers purely to line your own pocket!
Materialistic, vain twats the pair of them. The apple didn’t fall far from the tree with that one!!

Reactions: 11
Can’t believe Beggy has made a highlight on her page with her film recommendations 😂 most of them are tit anyway, she’s obviously easily entertained #simpleton

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I tell you what brook is dying to be like Rendall Clare colbeys daughter her account is trfc., but the difference is the colbeys are classy people Becky bc and Brooke are just wannabes spending money like they are wags but are more than likely in serious debt as there spending does not match there household income it’s just not possible..complete laughing stocks in the town .!!

Reactions: 8
Something isn't right with Beggy at the minute, shes avoiding Instagram 🤔

And now she all of a sudden has to go into work today instead of tonight 🤔........hmmmmmmmmmmm somethings going on

Reactions: 7
To be fair, those teeth strips she gets from America do work... Her teeth are really white. Or is it the filter and I'm being thick?

Reactions: 1
On the story she has repost of someone unboxing the candle the card says made with love!!!! She hasn't made the candle, unless she means the stickers she "blinged"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How’s she spelling with?! Wivh 🤭
I went back to have a look!! I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s how she thinks it’s spelt. You would think as a business you would have an brand ambassador who can spell high frequency words. Honestly man she is thick as mince.

Nice little vid of Brooke filming her mother staging the winner of the competition 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously getting excited over the bleeping Christmas countdown in her new planner.
FFS it’s January, grow the duck up you sad, pathetic wet wipe!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.