Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she got excited over a fkin planner. Has she never used one before? Planning Christmas in January, is she serious? The woman needs to have the void in her life addressed.

Reactions: 5
She’s going to strain that jar of sauce like she normally does but is putting pepper and pineapple in it which is what is normally in Kung po sauce anyway? bleeping idiot I tell you!

Reactions: 8
Now she’s suddenly tapping everything like hinch does... with the actual hand pat as well.... she’s the biggest bleeping idiot going.. I can’t stand her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why can't she just finish watching the film if there is 5 minutes left then make tea like a normal bleeping human! I'm pretty sure Jason can make a start on it all by himself.

Reactions: 6
Her life is literally watching films. I’m off work sick at the mo and haven’t even watched that many !

Reactions: 2
So if you use the link on her bio for the Gousto meals, she gets £15 credit for each sale.
She never does anything unless money is involved.
I detest this woman, she’s so bleeping greedy & so desperate for insta fame. She’s even pretending to want to learn to cook JUST to make herself some ££££’s when we all know she never usually cooks.
She saw someone else making money from it ( well, credit) and had to have a piece of it!
Just duck off Beggy, using your followers AGAIN!!!!!!

Reactions: 17
Brooke doing a brow tutorial using only 2 products. No thanks I dont want my brows looking like 2 fat uneven misshapen caterpillars😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has watched more films this week than I have in the last year. I know her kids are older but does she not have washing/ironing/dusting/cleaning the bathroom etc etc to do? She needs to get herself a hobby that’s not drinking or spending Jason’s money

She has watched more films this week than I have in the last year. I know her kids are older but does she not have washing/ironing/dusting/cleaning the bathroom etc etc to do? She needs to get herself a hobby that’s not drinking or spending Jason’s money
#selfcare 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she take photos of herself crying at these films? It's bizarre.

The woman needs some help!
It’s like she’s deliberately watching films that make her upset & and then has to film herself crying over them!
If I watch a sad film the last thing I’d want is to film myself blubbering & then post it on Instagram!
It must be for attention, why else would you do that?
Honestly, something isn’t quite right with her. Why is it only us who can see it?!

Reactions: 12
The woman needs some help!
It’s like she’s deliberately watching films that make her upset & and then has to film herself crying over them!
If I watch a sad film the last thing I’d want is to film myself blubbering & then post it on Instagram!
It must be for attention, why else would you do that?
Honestly, something isn’t quite right with her. Why is it only us who can see it?!
It isn't normal filming yourself crying its pathetic.

She’s definitely acting very different and where is Jason? havent Seen him on her stories for ages

Reactions: 3
So if you use the link on her bio for the Gousto meals, she gets £15 credit for each sale.
She never does anything unless money is involved.
I detest this woman, she’s so bleeping greedy & so desperate for insta fame. She’s even pretending to want to learn to cook JUST to make herself some ££££’s when we all know she never usually cooks.
She saw someone else making money from it ( well, credit) and had to have a piece of it!
Just duck off Beggy, using your followers AGAIN!!!!!!

But she is doing it to try out new foods like cottage pie, lasagne and curry. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 so she has never made a cottage pie or a curry in all her years living away from her mum. I smell bullshit Beggy, the only reason is because of the credits.

I honestly believe the reason she is so off is because she has been put on a spending ban by Jason because of the conservatory being done. So, as a result it’s multiple swipe ups for anything and everything to get some spending money in. She obviously massively overspent at Christmas, in fact the whole of 2019.

Reactions: 10
Brooke doing a brow tutorial using only 2 products. No thanks I dont want my brows looking like 2 fat uneven misshapen caterpillars😂😂😂😂
They are the ugliest brows ever & look how different her face looks in that tutorial video compared to all her staged, filtered selfies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.