Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
So out of the Gousto meals she’s only tried one of them...
What was the point? Why didn’t her & her friend have it? Why doesn’t she go and get help, her ED is obviously still ruling her! I thought she was willing to try new foods, she gives up so easily doesn’t she? She’s off her fucking nut!!!

Reactions: 11

Ihatefakepeople

I know your all going on about the cutlery but she brought more scissors! She went a week or so a go to B&M buying more tat and said they had a special buy aisle and brought some scissors then now she’s brought more! What the hell is wrong with her she spends SO much she forgets what’s she’s brought!

Jambojambo

VIP Member
I’m concerned that she’s packed Jason away along with the Christmas tat and the poor bloke is sat amongst the baubles in the cupboard under the stairs
😂😂 Or can you imagine him wrapped in cling film stuck at the back of the garage couple of baubles hanging from his ears 😂

• Haha

whitetable19

Just caught her stories from last night. So she’s been banging on about these bloody Gousto meals for ages and how she’s excited to try something new but it sounds like she’s only tried one of them?!

What was the point??

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
£380 in a jar for Car boots?
So let’s say she’s saves Jan - May for the car boots starting in June. That means she’s had to put in nearly £20 a week in one jar, that’s not adding up what she puts in the others.
I save, but I save in my bank. Who’d even think of saving for a car boot lol

• Wow
  • Haha

KLRDN

That jumper 😂😂😂
Looks like that shiny football strip material. She's gonna look like the goalie wearing that

• Haha

Likeylikey

Chatty Member
I’ve never known anyone but so much shit! What’s wrong with having a couple of pairs of really nice earrings rather than 16 pairs of shit ones that will more thank likely send her ears green!!

Luce0331

VIP Member
D755B663-F31B-4570-9FBD-EAFC48A9B8EC.jpeg

I’m not an arse licker promise I just didn’t want to send an abusive message and get blocked 😂

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She won’t even use the planner that’s the thing... all she does is copy copy copy and just wastes.. I mean what is she realistically gunna write? 😂🤣 shes the biggest twat going
Monday : Nails
Tuesday : Eyelashes
Wednesday : Shopping
Thursday : Shopping
Friday : Shopping
Saturday : Shopping
Sunday : Carboot Sale

• Haha

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
I just can’t even cope with her anymore! The way ALL of her stories start mid sentence and end with “so yeah”
I’ve literally just watched LQOC declutter her bathroom cupboard to watch her do exactly the same thing.
Then the thing that got me was she mentions a funeral but ends with telling us she’ll show buzz jumpers. I mean I can talk some random crap all day but I’d never talk about a funeral and then try to make money for myself.

I also wonder has there been a big argument between her and Jason? Her mood is low and we never see him anymore just hear him now and again.
Lastly she hasn’t mentioned her mum In a while, wonder if all is ok there too.

HouseofQuiche

I’ve noticed she always mentions ‘just chucked my pjs on’ in the morning as if trying to make people aware she sleeps without them. Or like the videos from bed with the covers clearly placed to let people know she’s naked. It’s odd. Why try and make a point or make it obvious. Loads of people sleep naked but don’t need to make a point to Instagram followers.

• Sick