Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Yeah she has definitely deleted the part where she said her and knobhead can take them to work.
Shes so vile!
I detest her, the world is on its knees, it’s everywhere about the over use of plastic and just dumping single use items into landfill but does Becky care? Does she fuck!

Reactions: 13

MrsBed2be

What kind of grown arse mother of 2 can’t make spag Bol or lasagna without a recipe card!

If I want to make them I literally need mince, everything else is a staple I already have in 🤷🏻‍♀️ If your gonna waste your money on those boxes at least get in something a bit out of the ordinary!

Reactions: 12

Dexy

VIP Member
She’s drinking AGAIN. Check out Dawn’s Insta for why she was quiet last night. She’s such a fraud.

• Haha
  • Wow

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
The woman needs some help!
It’s like she’s deliberately watching films that make her upset & and then has to film herself crying over them!
If I watch a sad film the last thing I’d want is to film myself blubbering & then post it on Instagram!
It must be for attention, why else would you do that?
Honestly, something isn’t quite right with her. Why is it only us who can see it?!

Jem1975

Her content is as dry as my turkey now she can’t talk about Christmas...the electrician is here...oh thank fuck I’ll sleep better knowing that🥴

• Haha

sj96

Imagine being 107 years old and being so enamoured by some spices in a single use plastic packet

• Haha

Luce0331

VIP Member
So many people have been messaging her saying they miss her countdown 😂😂 stop bullshitting Beggy! Can’t cope with the these lies

• Haha

Luce0331

VIP Member
Too late too edit, but the haul is up on her stories and it’s bloody massive. She’s bought a to-do book as well, ffs.
Fucking to do book, what was the point of her diary she bought then?! And how much is she trying to be like Hinch 🤢🤢🤢

bluey

VIP Member
I can’t rememer the last time I managed to find time to watch 1 film never mind about 6 in the space of 24 hrs.
She’s so busy!

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
Omg, why a jar to sieve out the bits, basically she just wanted the tomato sauce with added chilli powder ? Buy chopped tomatoes and passata and add some spices fgs woman. Who the fk sieves a jar at 41?

I fill mine full of onions, mushrooms, kidney beans, sweet potato chunks, courgette and yesterday I even add sprouts haha. Festive veggie chill with lots of nice spices added 😂 In the slow cooker it was amazing. She relies on so much junk, I bet she doesn’t own a single herb or spice jar.

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
She,ll be farting like a machine gun after eating that fucking shit she’s packed to eat at work. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick