Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m sorry but her way of ‘choosing’ 10 names is not right, scrolling up & down to pick them?! Why doesn’t she use a proper system like so many of the larger accounts? Fix comes to mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

auntylil

Chatty Member
I have 1 watch that I got of a parent for my 21st. It is sentimental and I am scared to wear it incase it gets scratched.
Oh, you should wear it honey, I kept something special my mother-in-law had given me for a special birthday and it was stolen in a house burglary :confused:- I always regret not wearing it as I was keeping it for "special occasions" when it actually deserved to be worn every day. Now I never can:cry:
A few scratches will polish out, or if not, give it character, but at least you're getting the enjoyment out of wearing it if you know what I mean?xxxx

If Beggy does read on here, why doesn't she actually READ THE WORDS. People are concerned for your sanity and mental health Becky, they are not just slagging you off. Compulsive buying/spending/filming/posting is not normal behaviour, nor is the way you are eating. You need help.

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
She has massively contradicted herself. “Don’t get caught up in Instagram and their fake lives, everyone want to be rich, have nice houses, clothes.....” she’s talking about herself here
This sounds like the same shit she preached last week...and the week before...and the week before that! She needs to listen to her own advice!

newbienewbie48

The “I’m not drinking for a few weeks” is going well isn’t it beggy. Did she mean a few hrs?
Omg she hasnt even lasted 24 hours without an alcoholic drink who else thinks she needs to join Alcoholics Anonymous she seriously has a problem

diygirl40

VIP Member
News flash: her candle is back on sale tomorrow morning.... 😂

Her candle, meaning the candle that's produced elsewhere for soul to then add a sticker to

HMC

VIP Member
”Good Morning....Happy Saturday.....I don’t even know what day it is!!!!”

And here we have it, another day of the magic that is Beggy😳😳😳😳

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Nana nap? She’s only been up 7 hours after a 10 hour sleep.
I’ve never known a 41 year old ( 🤭) who can sleep as much as her.
Maybe if she ate healthier, laid off the alcohol and drank more water she’d feel less lethargic and more energetic.
I’m 48 next birthday and have more energy than her and I’ve just done 36 hours at work over the last 3 days.
She’s not been at work since the 21st and is tired? Fucking hell!!!

Rocketdog65

What is with her hair ? Always in her face always trys to tuck it behind her ear which fails miserably get the mop sorted woman

• Sick

Jambojambo

VIP Member
shoe’s hung over the edge 🙊😂 not surprising with the size of you cruise liner feet

does she think everyones going to go out and buy bookshelves to put their shoes on no begs most normal people use shoe racks or shoe boxes bookshelves are for books 🧐

rope burn hmmm funny she was at the swingers the other night

• Haha

Juju

Omg who puts a shelf above a tv!!! Always has to rush.....always has to bodge it so it looks like amateur hour again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Who wants to see her fucking gallstones? I mean, seriously!
And who’d keep them in a cupboard.
Does she think she’s the only person who’s had their gallstones removed? I had mine out in 2011, I didn’t fucking ask the surgeon if I could keep some for prosperity though. Fucking crank she is!!!

P.S Stop using bloody wipes, Beggy. Do you have any idea what they do to the environment? All because you’re too lazy to fill a bucket and either use a reusable floor cloth or a mop!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick

Nick86

344FBB29-BA57-487D-BED6-5E720A9AE93D.png

Point proven!!
After saying yesterday that this is for attention and to gage more followers etc she posts this today!!
Oh hi begs!!

And begs at least you’ve admitted that these are the numbers that the “companies” want to see thanks for finally sharing what a greedy cunt you are (sorry for the language)

• Heart
  • Sick

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
The amount of clothes and other ‘stuff’ in that house is vulgar. Don’t get me wrong I love to shop but I buy quality over quantity. When she said she’d only wear that £4.50 leopard print shirt a few times I wanted to smash my phone! Wasteful, crap fast fashion is killing the planet. I’m actually disgusted with her. F’ing idiot!
It’s crazy isn’t it. She said the other day she got her shoes for the wedding - I get we like to buy new stuff but she has like 4 pairs of shoes in each colour/style - there are not enough days in the year to wear any of the stuff she has! It’s not coming from a place of jealousy either - I just don’t understand. Why have such a huge wardrobe when it’s impossible to even wear 80% of it because there aren’t enough hours in the day. It’s sad. She is the reason there are memes about when you die, no one will remember the things you owned - so materialistic. Absolute waste of money all round.

Nick86

I’m sorry but this is for attention!
Now that Christmas is over, her content is well....... shit and her likes/comments is low she’s pulled out this card!!!!
Look how happy she is now!!!
All for the gram eh begs!!!

• Heart