Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
She’s very quiet isn’t she. She has definitely hit a Debbie downer. I know they say you get the January blues, I don’t usually but Becky crashes hard.I think it’s why she watches these sad films and cries, ok they’re sad films but I think she’s also crying out the grief of Christmas being over. There’s another lady on instagram that’s low and admits she’s been crying. I find that strange as an adult. I remember in my teens I’d feel like that a bit and soon after I had my first baby. I’d get upset it was over by bedtime Christmas night but now I enjoy the whole festive week with my family and don’t get down about it. Just be happy for the memories made and a fresh new year. Why be so down and sulky like a child.

Reactions: 11

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
No way will she stay off her phone tonight. I give it 45 mins before she’s boomeranging her prosecco or swinging from the swingers rope

• Haha
  • Heart

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
Why does she even need 1 watch? She’s on her phone 24/7, the times up in the corner ffs. She can check the time and remind us she bought with cash, in Los Veygus an iPhone 11!!!!! Prize beggy, Braggy twat!! 🤢

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
I remember that, I think it was when she split up with Josh of whatever he was called.
They’re both hungry, fame hunters. They had their bios set as public figures for a while until it was mentioned on here so they changed them. Pair of wannabes 🤣
It's really sad that this is what people strive to be like and I'm not just talking about becky and brooke I'm talking about the whole Instagram influencer thing. My husband is a secondary school teacher and he says there are so many teenagers who aspire to this and see it as that they don't have to do well at school because they have Instagram 😑 incredibly scary especially when I have 2 young girls of my own.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I cannot even bring myself to watch her stories this morning.

My depression is kicking my backside and I don't think I can mentally cope with her bragging and greed
So sorry to read that ❤
Hope things improve for you soon xx

I think you do right, Beggys bragging can be such a trigger, yet she won’t have a clue.

sid&nancy123

Chatty Member
All those shoes, tops, jumpers hanging up that she never wears & she’s order another bunch of jumpers .. if you’re reading this Beggy you really didn’t need them, could of donated that money to the Australian bushfires!

diygirl40

VIP Member
She has already mentioned that her gusto recipes may need to be adjusted to suit her fussy eating.

What another waste of money

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Brooke is slowly turning into her Mother! Another freeloading, entitled, greedy bitch with all her ads & swipe ups.
Latest stories are her stating she wants to dedicate more time to her Instagram. Why is that, Brooke? So you can be sent more freebies & do more aff links?!!
Why don’t you do what the rest of us do and up your hours at work or get a second job instead of wanting to fleece your followers purely to line your own pocket!
Materialistic, vain twats the pair of them. The apple didn’t fall far from the tree with that one!!

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Jesus Christ, is she still harping on about that hideous plant.
Did she say she bought a planter with a crack in it cos it had gone down in price?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
She cracks me up ( pardon the pun lol)

• Haha

HouseofQuiche

I would say eating healthily and drinking less would class as self care rather than Botox. She classes self care as her ‘looks’. The nails, eyelashes, hair etc but what about what she’s doing to her body?

And she keeps mentioning she’s going to learn how to do makeup. A massive hint for someone to offer this for free no doubt. But learn what exactly? Why the sudden obsession?

Also her taste in films are crap!

CrazyGiraffeLady

VIP Member
But you can see her face on Facebook?!

Both Mac and Phoebe have pictures on Facebook showing the babies face. Really doesn’t add up.
Myself and my partner have pictures of our baby on our social media, we have asked family not to put our baby on their social media. We know who we follow/are friends with we have no control on someone else’s SM.

Lovethyneighbour

It must be killing her to hide the hangover we all know about. Just fess up Beggy, you are a drunken hoarder with a shopping addiction who never washes.

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
So she’s Mrs Xmas...consisting of putting her tree up later than a lot of people on insta, giving us a daily countdown that was wrong a lot of the time, made a sweet tree that no one was allowed to touch till Xmas Eve and surprise surprise there’s tonnes of chocolate left...and and the daily shopping and manic moods, constant constant ads and now whipped her tree down less than a week after Xmas. Wow....just wow! Just magical!

• Haha