Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
The only reason she stayed quiet last night & off her phone is because she knows she’d look a twat after saying she wasn’t drinking again!
She can’t go a few days without a drink. If she isn’t drinking she’s spending, she just can’t help herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
First day at work after 10 days off & she’s already saying her bed is calling her at 4:45 in the afternoon. She’s not even finished her first shift!
She’s such a lazy cunt!!!

• Wow

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
I wish my main meal of the day was 2 new potatoes , handful of leaves and a chicken breast 😱
I wouldn’t be on a diet then 😂🐖

• Haha
  • Heart

Twinkle485

For someone that wears little makeup she has a lot of brushes 😳 I hope she cleans them all. You literally need one good brush for each thing the rest can just be binned.

• Sick

Gullible no more!

Chatty Member
Her lashes today 😱. They are,awful. They look like half have fallen out and the rest are clinging together.

I am going through one of the most harrowing times of my life at the moment. .as she posts about buying a cheapy plant! £25!!! The one was from b&q seriously that's a food shop for me! Feck off Becky, get some real problems 😞

• Sad
She’s eats like a 5 year old... “all the yucky bits in the jar”

do you reckon she’s ever made a proper home cooked meal? Not out of a jar? A packet? A box? With ingredients and spices and flavours? No, cos she too much of a child and doesn’t eat most things

Pinkrose

Why on Earth has she bought hundreds of plastic forks??
Just use normal cutlery! Wash them and reuse, as I’m sure these won’t be recycled!
I know why she bought them!!! They had a red or yellow sticker but them saying ‘reduced!’
she can’t resist

• Angry

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Omg faffing with that fucking new top. You will continue to buy cheap shit though won’t you Beggy! I mean who gives a fuck if they’ve been made in a sweat shop were workers are paid a pittance & have to work in horrendous conditions as long as you get your tacky tops.
Fuck me, she’s such a selfish, uncaring, greedy bitch.

• Heart

Cupocoffee

Her body runs on cuppa tea and booze...no wonder she is exhausted and in bed for 9 most nights...your body needs fuel aka food....

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I’m waiting to see her shoes. Fucking hell c’mon Beggy, stop keeping me waiting like this!
Can’t wait for the ‘Ive had such a lush day’ shite she’ll spout later too!
I wonder if she really has been with her ‘friend’ or maybe it could be someone from the ‘keys in the fruit bowl’ crew 😭

“I brought them back for the evening” aye I bet ya did you dirty minx!!! 😳😝

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She’s such a hinch wannabe. The tapping, the rough handling & the throwing things down. Sad AF
She’s even bought ‘highlighters’ ( or similar) for her diary 🤣🤣
On her post this morning she used Hinches ‘We’re all in this together’ quote!
What a complete & utter twat she is!

newbienewbie48

Brooke doing a brow tutorial using only 2 products. No thanks I dont want my brows looking like 2 fat uneven misshapen caterpillars😂😂😂😂

• Haha