Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Oh the waffle is large with her this morning the usual dont compare yourself bollox she pulls out of one of her little kors bags every now and then when she’s got absolutely fuck all else to talk about bore off you bag

Reactions: 13

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She’s at the best place ever with her eating disorder?
This coming from the woman stood in front of her mirror a couple of months ago nearly crying saying she wanted to chop parts of her body off?
This coming from the woman who was ecstatic after coming back from Vegas with a 2lb weight loss?
Before you pretend to be helping others Beggy go and get your own help, because I know if I were in a dark place with any issues you’d be the last person in the world I would be seeking advice from!!!!

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
"I work 32 hours a week" 😂😂 yeah ok pull the other one and even when you are at work your Instagram half the time with your bloody swipe ups

Just had a read of her latest post about taking the conservatory down! It makes no sense!
Why can't she just be honest and say that basically they are having an extension

Nick86

God this woman loves the sound of her own voice.
Never heard so much shite coming out of someone’s mouth as much as hers!

The amount of clothes and other ‘stuff’ in that house is vulgar. Don’t get me wrong I love to shop but I buy quality over quantity. When she said she’d only wear that £4.50 leopard print shirt a few times I wanted to smash my phone! Wasteful, crap fast fashion is killing the planet. I’m actually disgusted with her. F’ing idiot!

• Heart

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
I don’t own a single watch. Am I weird? Why would you need 24 watches? I’m not even sure she’s intelligent enough to be able to tell the time.....

• Haha

Jem1975

The manky dressing gown is away till next year thank fuck bet it’s still got that grubby sticker on next year🤢🤮🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

sickofem

Chatty Member
What's the point in her using Gousto, she's going to waste half the ingredients because she doesn't like bits!! Wait for it, she's going to skip loads of ingredients & then complain about it being faff because let's face it, she never cooks from scratch, silly bloody cow!

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
And just like that there’s a photo of her mother and granddaughter, funny She hadn’t spoken about either of them until it was mentioned on here, yet she insists she doesn’t read here?! 👋👋

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
It's really sad that this is what people strive to be like and I'm not just talking about becky and brooke I'm talking about the whole Instagram influencer thing. My husband is a secondary school teacher and he says there are so many teenagers who aspire to this and see it as that they don't have to do well at school because they have Instagram 😑 incredibly scary especially when I have 2 young girls of my own.
It seems to be the way of the world these days. I am so thankful that both my girls went into further education after school & didn’t rely on likes & followers on Instagram to get them on in life.
Beggy has already admitted that she’d love to do Instagram full time, she just wants to sit on her arse at home and have the money roll in. I don’t get it all if I’m honest, maybe I’m old school ( 47 👵🏻) & just believe working hard for a living brings better rewards in life than selling your soul on social media.

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Pacifically - 🤦🏻‍♀️
Don’t compare, is she taking the piss? She compares, gets envious and does things all the time to keep up with the Jones’
And the swipe ups are so she doesn’t have to keep answering messages & it saves her time 🤭 Yeah right...
The swipe ups are to line your own pocket you lying old hag.
Fuck off with your bullshit, you pull the same lines out of the bag every few weeks, it’s boring and predictable.

Rushing out tomorrow to spend another £25 on something she doesn’t need!
How much twatting stuff can you fit in one lounge!
She clears out in one breath and adds back to it the next.
The woman has a spending addiction.
Spends money on constant shit but can’t get rid of that scabby artex ceiling in her dressing room 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
Wtf is she going on about this morning I had to skip through... she says the same shit every week. Becky you compare yourself to EVERYONE you copy hinch, Zoe, Kate, Nikki.. the list goes on and on and on. your the most stupid fucking idiot I’ve ever come across in my life. How people put up with her is beyond me... just shut up and go to work you fool no one gives a shit about your bullshit stories

• Heart