Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossBoss

VIP Member
Only £39 for a clock, easily replaceable?? Erm no Becky not to some certainly not me. There have been times and still is where £39 is all I have to do a week shop for my family! I hate the way she brags about money!
I agree, £39 is a lot for me too, if I had that *spare* right now I'd be very happy .... Certainly wouldn't throw it away it on a clock !

Reactions: 15

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I reckon they’d had a drunken bust up & she’s stayed out of Jason’s way today and that’s why she’s been upstairs all day!

Another day without a cooked meal. Crackers, smooth branston & pickled onions. Where’s the cheese? Fucking weirdo!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
You can tell she’s not used to cooking when she creams her knickers over a dried chicken breast and 2 boiled potatoes.
Fucking hell my 3 year old grandson eats bigger portions.
Proof she never usually eats because she shows us everytime she makes anything.
I don’t know how she survives on such little food, I’ve had breakfast & lunch today and now I’m off for a snack before dinner 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Sticky One

VIP Member
The way she said ‘look at that’ yeah I’m looking and I’m just so fucking grateful I’m not in that family, that chilli which isn’t a real chilli looks fucking disgusting

• Haha

GossBoss

VIP Member
Just had to come on and let off steam ... The comments .
Really ???? Her followers really are as thick and insulated as her.
"Looked delicious"
"So proud"
"An inspiration"
What a load of bollocks, they all need to get out (of Poundland) more !

• Haha
  • Heart

Che Guevara

She has massively contradicted herself. “Don’t get caught up in Instagram and their fake lives, everyone want to be rich, have nice houses, clothes.....” she’s talking about herself here

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Australia are going through hell right now but the most important thing to her this morning is that bastard candle & wax melts!
How about donating whatever commission you receive from Soul this month to the Bush Fire appeal, Beggy?!
Use your platform for doing some good for a change!!!
No, you’d never dream of doing that would you, as if you’d ever think of anyone or anything else before yourself!
It’s not like it’s coming out of a wage that you have to live on, it’s coming from a freebie cash in hand job that you’ve blinged a few sheets of stickers for!

*I wonder if the taxman is aware of this extra income*

• Heart

Luce0331

VIP Member
Can’t believe Beggy has made a highlight on her page with her film recommendations 😂 most of them are shit anyway, she’s obviously easily entertained #simpleton

• Haha

bluey

VIP Member
She’s going to keep us posted on when her eyebrows are.... phew thanks begs I was worried then

• Haha

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
The tapping has annoyed me today. The wasting £39 has annoyed me (I am skint til payday) the guosto box has annoyed me- isn’t the whole point of them to try new meals- not billy basic standard family meals?! How has she never made a cottage pie or chicken curry from scratch before? My 12 year old has made them in her technology classes! Plus her dad is a marvellous cook. She’s clearly lived on pickled onions and prosecco for the last twenty years. Eating disorder or not wtf has she been cooking her kids for their teas or are they are disfunctional as her when it comes to relationships with food???

I know they say eyebrows aren’t supposed to be twins, they’re supposed to be sisters.... hers don’t even look related.

• Haha

A girl has no name

Chatty Member
She may be getting her eyebrows done on Monday, but she'll keep us posted? Are there actually people that will be on the edge of their seat waiting for this news?
NOBODY GIVES A RATS COCK BECKY THEY LOOK SHIT ANYWAY.

• Haha

diygirl40

VIP Member
I knew she would start bragging about what she got for Xmas. All those lipsticks??? Really?? Has anyone seen her make up drawer, she really didn't need anymore and probably already has them hidden amongst the other shite in there.

Oh... On a different note, I'm a vip member now woohoo 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Luce0331

VIP Member
Why post pictures of Eliza if you’re going to cover her face 🙄 just wants to be pretend to be the doting Nanny when in reality she’d sell her granddaughter for more followers 😂

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Beggy sit down. No one wants to see your saggy knockers bounce up and down whilst you’re prancing around your kitchen.
Fucks sakes no wonder all her Dads, brothers and sisters don’t like meeting up with her very often. She’s an embarrassment!!!

• Sick