Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh the old sugar and salt quote again, is this throwing shade on Mrs Hinch again...because Beggy would never do ads without correct labelling, would never con her followers in to swipe ups to earn her money and she would never buy followers. Beggy your holier than thou act doesn’t wash. We all see through it and just watch for the lols and if 2019 has been anything to go by 2020 will be a corker.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Brooke is 19 years old!! NINETEEN!!
Until they stop treating her like a spoilt little princess I doubt she’ll be moving out anywhere

Reactions: 12
My daughter is 19 next week. She’s in her 2nd year of Uni. She has her own flat and works too. She’s not wanting anything for her birthday with it being so soon after Christmas, instead she’s asking for donations to Water Aid instead. Could you imagine Brooke doing that? She’s as greedy, vain and materialistic as her show off Mother.
The whole family is all about possessions and buying and what they look like. Brooke even has highlights of all her selfies. How shallow is that? 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 32
My daughter is 19 next week. She’s in her 2nd year of Uni. She has her own flat and works too. She’s not wanting anything for her birthday with it being so soon after Christmas, instead she’s asking for donations to Water Aid instead. Could you imagine Brooke doing that? She’s as greedy, vain and materialistic as her show off Mother.
The whole family is all about possessions and buying and what they look like. Brooke even has highlights of all her selfies. How shallow is that? 🤢
My angry response was to what you posted about Brooke + not at you + how admirable your daughter sounds 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Salt definitely doesn't look like sugar so don't even get what she's trying to say, especially when she is one of the fakest instagrammers around!!

Reactions: 5
Nice classy story this morning in her shabby dressing gown and yesterdays make up

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
From two FULL rooms of clothes, bags, shoes and tat and all she can get rid of is a carrier bag and it’s not even full... ffs she’s gonna think she’s saint beggy now for half a carrier of tit for charity!
Lol, I was coming here to mention the charity donation. Does the deluded cow think we’re fooled by this, that we’re impressed by her generosity? Selfish, greedy witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she does all these stupid quotes I always just assume she’s talking about herself

Reactions: 3
Oh dear we are on a debbie downer aren’t we beggy ill give it two hours tops and ill bet she’s ordered something online

twit really thinks she’s nikki doesn’t she we have no big events coming up 😂 you’re a million miles from being nikki so stop with your delusional thoughts

Ugh digging for spuds in her earole give over you dirty grubby skank

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s at work for Wed (say 8hrs ?) and then Thursday night from 5.30pm (6hrs) and then Saturday ( 8hrs) then off for three days ( Sun, Mon, Tues ) !! And she says that she works 32 hours a week ?! Needs to go back school. 🤣

Reactions: 4
Wow a week of parrrrtttaaayyyying got her all craving salads-I thought she had 8bags of the stuff on Xmas day! She’s just a bandwagon jumper-also BIG river island bag for charity my arse🙄

Reactions: 3
What a wonderful daughter you have, and that’s because of you 💖

Who’s she kidding. She is already wanting to gym it to lose weight because she’s indulged. I’m still indulging and couldn’t give a tit, it’s Christmas lol.

She’s now talking about giving to charity, saying she’s in a good place mentally, which I hope she is with her eating but talking about the gym and her mood being so up and down I doubt she’s fully ok mentally. If she took shopping out of her life, would she be mentally as ok as she thinks? It’s her biggest way of masking and coping with her issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.