Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who gives a shiny shite that she’s had a manic 2 days .... she just has to be seen to be popular with lots of friends ... who gives a FxxK ...

Reactions: 3
Why post pictures of Eliza if you’re going to cover her face 🙄 just wants to be pretend to be the doting Nanny when in reality she’d sell her granddaughter for more followers 😂
But you can see her face on Facebook?!

Yes, Beggy we know you saw Eliza 🙄
I think it’s so disrespectful to Mac & Phoebe showing blurred out pics of her. They don’t want her on social media, what part of that doesn’t she understand?!!!
Both Mac and Phoebe have pictures on Facebook showing the babies face. Really doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 4
Who gives a shiny shite that she’s had a manic 2 days .... she just has to be seen to be popular with lots of friends ... who gives a FxxK ...
She hasn't had a manic two days, she has had a manic 6 months lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But you can see her face on Facebook?!

Both Mac and Phoebe have pictures on Facebook showing the babies face. Really doesn’t add up.
I think it’s because she over shares to thousands of strangers. Eliza is Mac and pheobes daughter so they share her to maybe a few friends etc on Facebook.
beggy doesn’t care who follows her because a follow is a follow and it could be any weirdo looking at their daughter. I’d be the same if beggy was my mother, saying that if she were my mother I’d disown the absolute knob head

Reactions: 10
I think it’s because she over shares to thousands of strangers. Eliza is Mac and pheobes daughter so they share her to maybe a few friends etc on Facebook.
beggy doesn’t care who follows her because a follow is a follow and it could be any weirdo looking at their daughter. I’d be the same if beggy was my mother, saying that if she were my mother I’d disown the absolute knob head
I’d agree re Facebook but the pictures of Eliza on Facebook are in the public domain? They are their profile pictures and other pictures anyone can see. I know as parents they control these but honestly. I wouldn’t put my child’s face anywhere on social media.

• Heart
Clearly reads here saying she will be gutted to take her decs down she couldn’t wait last year 🙄

Reactions: 2
Gonna cry apparently when she takes the decs down 🙄 you ought to get a life Becky Hun some people have real problems to cry about

Reactions: 6
Omg her boomerangs make me feel sick! They are so blurry and it's like sea sickness!

• Haha
Omg her boomerangs make me feel sick! They are so blurry and it's like sea sickness!
I thought it was just me, they really are shocking. I can’t make out what she’s attempting to show us, maybe that’s a good thing 😉

Reactions: 3
I knew she would start bragging about what she got for Xmas. All those lipsticks??? Really?? Has anyone seen her make up drawer, she really didn't need anymore and probably already has them hidden amongst the other shite in there.

Oh... On a different note, I'm a vip member now woohoo 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s copying the Grinch calling them feets - Bet Jason will be known as her dorgeous handsnomes boy next!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.