Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jason bought her 2 watches!
neither are nice watches imo. I’m not a watch person though I just have a Apple Watch but I’m sure Jason could have bought a nicer more expensive one instead of the 2 he bought unless he was gifted them 😂😂 seeing as a few instagramers have they watches

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s hardly had time to open her eyes and the first thing she posts is an #ad
You hate ads though don’t you Beggy?!!
Greedy bleeping witch!!!

Reactions: 6
Didnt she just have all her conservatory shutters fitted in jan last year? And now they are all coming down?

Where do they get their money from?!!!!!

Christmas over ... now talking about buying again for the new conservatory and decorating ... she’s bloody nuts ...

Reactions: 4
Christmas over ... now talking about buying again for the new conservatory and decorating ... she’s bloody nuts ...
It’s like there always HAS to be something she is doing (for the gram). Who repaints their house constantly in the normal world?! It’s just for content

Reactions: 5
Didn't she only get her nails done last week

They would probably last longer if she went to a half decent place

So she's talking about touching up the paintwork, including the landing...

Didn't she only do that this year

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Of course the car park is empty normal folk are still in bed enjoying family time or working!!

Reactions: 6
In one breath she’s saying she’s bought new wineglasses and then she saying she needs to have a massive clear out only to replace that with more crap, she really does have a problem! It’s not normal to shop every day it must get so boring

And.........shes shopping again!!!!!

It isnt normal, is it?
I don’t know how she does it honestly

Reactions: 10
But you can see her face on Facebook?!

Both Mac and Phoebe have pictures on Facebook showing the babies face. Really doesn’t add up.
Myself and my partner have pictures of our baby on our social media, we have asked family not to put our baby on their social media. We know who we follow/are friends with we have no control on someone else’s SM.

Reactions: 11
They have a 3/4 bedroom house, Brooke’s 19 and will be out in a few years, WHY are they bothering with an extension for an extra living room? It’ll just be the 2 of them soon. They couldve converted one of their spare bedrooms and got rid of a load of shite.

She’s a vip today ,so BARE WITH -all the messages flooding in-from her ads,one rule for her and one rule for everyone else, ad ad ad - she’s greedy,my head would wobble off with all the stuff she has,and more shopping for the sake of shopping,taking life for granted as ever wishing the year away with all the materialistic plans.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bang bang bang....thats the new glasses broke

Why is she so heavy handed. Its like she has no care for them....once the buzz from buying them has gone she doesn't give a tit
I thought that, she slams the box's down .... But how come so many were broken over Xmas anyway, they obviously act like pissed teenagers 😏

Reactions: 3
Did you notice the sleigh that was gifted to eliza, still in her living room.
1- its ugly af.
2- thought it was for Eliza, not her
3- why on earth would you have that out on display!

Reactions: 4
I bet Beggy absolutely hated Christmas the year she was heavily pregnant with Brooke, she couldn’t get pissed once😂

• Haha
They have a 3/4 bedroom house, Brooke’s 19 and will be out in a few years, WHY are they bothering with an extension for an extra living room? It’ll just be the 2 of them soon. They couldve converted one of their spare bedrooms and got rid of a load of shite.
Is she hoping to get the conservatory interiors done on the free and it’s gonna give her some content once xmas is over 🤷🏼‍♀️ She doesn’t need it, you’re right but she’s one of these people that always needs a project, spend money, have something to plan and never live for the moment...very sad really.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.