Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder where she has seen the wine glasses, because we all know she copies ideas off people... who she trying to keep up with now 🤣😂 she only bought glasses recently as well.... her cupboards must give anyone a headache when they go in them... or it’s like Jenga....
she is unreal....

Reactions: 2
The manky dressing gown is away till next year thank duck bet it’s still got that grubby sticker on next year🤢🤮🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Mmmmpmhhppp (i like her outfit) mmmmphhhmm i tried to gag myself from saying it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
From someone who always says she’s fat why on earth would you wear clothes so big for you???? And come on Becky put the collar down ffs

Reactions: 1
She looks like she is just wearing the shirt thing tights and over the knee boots

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.