Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in around 12 mins she did her long list of shopping and dropped those gifts off?

What’s that I smell?
Oh yeah, it’s 🐂 💩

You must try harder next time Beggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My daughter just saw her table all ready and said ‘she does know it’s in 2 days right?’
She’s 6... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bullshit she’s donating. Copying Nikki? Again! Didn’t take note of comments made here all month but as soon as Nikki does good she tries to.

Was it supposed to be food bank or toys she donated?

Reactions: 6
Surely it’s a bit late for Christmas toy donations? We have similar schemes in work and the cut off date was around 10 days ago as the charities need to sort and distribute the gifts.

Reactions: 9
She isn’t donating because of Nikki or out of the goodness of her heart, it’s purely because she reads here! She is thinking “tit they are right, I need to donate so those who don’t read tattle will think I’m wonderful!”

8 BAGS OF SALAD ??!
Why on earth does she need that much for. Few prawn cocktails

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She had no intention of gifting anything. She has a present box of tat that she adds to throughout the year so decided to take a few bits out of it the day before Christmas Eve.
bleeping selfish little witch, she knew she had to do something due to Nikkis generous donations yesterday so did the bare minimum she could get away with!

She could have easily donated a couple of bags of shopping to a food bank centre, but oh no, she gives a couple of gifts from an emergency box of gifts that she truthfully had no intention of parting with!!!!

You’re a nasty old witch Beggy!
Get in the bleeping bin.

Reactions: 11
She had no intention of gifting anything. She has a present box of tat that she adds to throughout the year so decided to take a few bits out of it the day before Christmas Eve.
bleeping selfish little witch, she knew she had to do something due to Nikkis generous donations yesterday so did the bare minimum she could get away with!

She could have easily donated a couple of bags of shopping to a food bank centre, but oh no, she gives a couple of gifts from an emergency box of gifts that she truthfully had no intention of parting with!!!!

You’re a nasty old witch Beggy!
Get in the bleeping bin.
If she really wanted to give she'd have done it weeks ago when they would have had time to distribute it

I bet she saw how much people were praising Nikki and tried to get in on the act, she probably went through her cupboards thinking what tit she could give away. She’s been apparently collecting all year but it can all fit in one paper bag 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽😩😩

• Haha
Why have we never seen or heard Of this emergency box she’s been adding to all year ready to take to morrys 🤔 she films everything ive never seen a story of her saying i bought these today to add to the box of donations im taking over the road beggy bullshitter

Reactions: 13
I thought she said it was all in a present box, meaning it’s stuff they had got for presents but didn’t want. So cost her absolutely duck all!!!

Reactions: 3
Absolute bullshit has she donated anything to anyone. The amount of times you’ve shopped Beggy, you could have dropped off any donations in time so those in need had them for Christmas!!!!!
Your tables been set for days, trees been up since before December, but you leave the dropping off of donation Christmas presents till the 23rd??? Why lie?

Reactions: 12
She’s losing it. Is there anyone over 14 who sings into a fecking hairbrush? Is she on “slimming pills” (aka speed) again? Calm the duck down, woman!

Reactions: 8
Am I missing something or is Morrison's the only place you can buy salad 🤔

Reactions: 1
She is deffo on something.
Yesterday she was down in the dumps, today she’s as high as a kite!
What a total embarrassment she is to her friends & family!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.