Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said quite recently on her stories that she has empty nest syndrome, she hates feeling like she’s not needed and her Instagram account helps her or some tit like that lol
[/QUOTE
She said quite recently on her stories that she has empty nest syndrome, she hates feeling like she’s not needed and her Instagram account helps her or some tit like that lol
She’s just had a new granddaughter you would think she would want to see her more then? Bonkers. She is barely in work, it’s not like she’s busy.

Reactions: 5
Wish she would take a leaf from Nikki at westholme and use her ‘platform’ for good. Check out Nikki’s stories today she has done foodbank and stuff for the homeless
Love LOVE LOVE Nikki, she and Mark give a lot to charity. The only time beggy ever has was when it was all donated buy her followers! Says it all about her, goes out to buy more crappy pjs could have used that money to buy a few bits for the food bank. She’s absolutely vile!

When beggy gats a pedi! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree. It’s very sad and telling. I’m exactly like you, working over Christmas but really looking forward to the time I will get to spend with my family. It’s sad she seems to have so much time off but spends it with no one. She really does have a void in her life that is filled by her phone. I wonder if it’s because the kids are grown up and don’t need her anymore. She had them very, very young and that would’ve probably meant no time to treat yourself or extra income to shop. She always talks about people her age with kids like it’s a bad thing. I’m 38, with a 5 year old. Only a few years younger than her but I can’t relate to her at all. I lived my life, partied hard, drank too much, spent loads of money on myself and was selfish during my twenties. Now I feel grown up, go out occasionally but most of my time is dedicated to my family. It’s like she’s done it the other way round? Acting like a 20 year old?
I’m 40 with a 23 year old, 17 year old, 15 year old, 13 year old (SS) and a 2 year old 😂😂 I cant imagine ever being like her, whatever the circumstances 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
New title:
Xmas isn't here, yet beggy's in a huff. Shopping daily because swipe ups pay enough.

Trying to think of more, I'm useless at this

Reactions: 12
Sorry but that filter she was using when she was getting ready made her look awful and so old....oh and a downer already see this is what happens when you start planning Christmas two months before bored before it’s even here! The only thing she has to look forward to next year is her Granddaughters first birthday

Reactions: 4
Oh dear she peaked too soon! She’s on a downer already. Silly woman. Grow up and live in the moment.

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t get excited for Xmas, she gets excited about the attention she tries to get with her pathetic countdowns, freebies and constant shopping for 10 weeks!!! What an embarrassment! Why does she think she is Mrs Xmas?? Is it because she’s pinned sweets on a tree that no one dares eat, or cos her house is a tacky fire hazard??? It’s just really really sad🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh my god she’s on a downer 🤦🏻‍♀️ I had to stop watching her stories:. My house starts to go crazy tomorrow & it’ll be full on for the next 10 days with hosting & visiting family etc .. for the last 5 weeks she’s been doing a stupid countdown & now the festive times upon us & she’s on a comedown 🥴 ffs grow up woman

Forget the Christmas countdown she quite clearly loves the build up (excuse to shop daily) as she’s getting down that it’s nearly over but yet we’ve not even had actual Christmas yet surely if she loved it that much she would be getting more excited as it got nearer?

Reactions: 6
Many people get like this don’t they, they love November and December, then a few days before Christmas they get low. I used to get low on the actual day and be sad christmas night that it was all over. Now I’m glad it’s over haha I sound such a scrooge I know but as I’ve got older I’ve not enjoyed it as much.

Becky is already finding things to look forward to as she’s gone on a downer too soon. i used to be that way too, I’d need something always to focus on and that’s just running away from our problems and not facing them, which she obviously is also doing. Now I’m chilled out and never have to rush around always doing something as I faced my anxieties and childhood trauma, Becky needs to do the same. She is not living mindfully at all, she’s wishing her life away each day, it’s very sad. She is someone who needs to meditate and focus on self care and getting some help rather than running herself ragged for the gram and as she said, to stop herself from thinking,

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jason baby, I’ve slipped *gifted tat under the tree
For me
And I’ve got awful long toes
Jason baby, hurry up Cadbury alley tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree. It’s very sad and telling. I’m exactly like you, working over Christmas but really looking forward to the time I will get to spend with my family. It’s sad she seems to have so much time off but spends it with no one. She really does have a void in her life that is filled by her phone. I wonder if it’s because the kids are grown up and don’t need her anymore. She had them very, very young and that would’ve probably meant no time to treat yourself or extra income to shop. She always talks about people her age with kids like it’s a bad thing. I’m 38, with a 5 year old. Only a few years younger than her but I can’t relate to her at all. I lived my life, partied hard, drank too much, spent loads of money on myself and was selfish during my twenties. Now I feel grown up, go out occasionally but most of my time is dedicated to my family. It’s like she’s done it the other way round? Acting like a 20 year old?
100 percent this. I think it's the case for a lot of influencers . Very obvious

Calm the duck down you dopey donkey toothed twit my god she’s bleeping manic this morning talking at a million miles an hour in a panic over buying bags of salad but hey thats probably what her christmas dinner will consist of 1 bag if salad and a tomato
7F4D3047-6DA9-4638-8309-242D95D4D7DC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Someone like her wouldnt miss an opportunity to film and show us her donation box that shes been buying stuff for "all year"...for christ sake she showed us her dogs puppy's gifts a gazillion times so I'm definitely dubious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She's mysteriously got a gift box that she's going to drop off....

How many times has she been to said Morrisons in December yet its only now she does it....after nikki has been praised etc

Liar beggy

Reactions: 13
Haha the bag she was carrying had maybe one thing in it, hardly laden down eh Beggy. Greedy twit. I don’t even reckon it was for any gifting station at Morrison’s. I reckon it was a neighbours or friends gift. If she had seriously been collecting gifts throughout the year there’s no chance she’d have kept it private & quiet. Lying cow!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.