Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she realises that she’s getting duck all for Christmas as she’s on the bleep list!!!🎄 Sorry Begs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She probably still posts Xmas lists to Santa at the local garden centre in secret the stupid prick... how Brooke is not embarrassed of her I don’t know? She literally makes my skin crawl. surely her friends must be like what the actual duck? Santa’s coming? 🤣🤣🤣 you do realise Becky hes not real... and he won’t be leaving you any presents cos your a old witch.... duck off you cringe bag... oh she’s making her cheesecake without the cheese 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
What has she honestly got to be excited about?

Her kids are grown up and probably know what they’re getting for Christmas. Not sure if she’s seeing her granddaughter on Christmas Day but she’s a baby so won’t have a clue what’s going on? Maybe she’s excited for getting drunk.....oh wait that’s a weekly occasion for Beggy.

I just don’t get her behaviour?!

Reactions: 7
I’m actually starting to think it’s all an act for insta and for engagement. She does absolutely nothing g festive at all attends noting remotely festive. Just another way to get noticed by companies for free tit. She possibly does enjoy christmas as we all do but not to the extent she makes out. It’s more the excitement of shopping again and again for her and the showing off...

I’m pretty sure that on another post someone who knows her said she was never like this at Christmas before she got her insta account! 🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The saddest thing is she is so excited but she’s constantly alone In her stories. Even Jason, full of cold, chose to go on a bike ride to get away from her.

Reactions: 5
I think she spat all over those potatoes when she nearly pissed her pants over her sssuperpeeler!! bleeping hell she could just about get her words out without loosing her teef 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Just for you beggs
Defiantly, I’ve not seen have of the stuff she’s been fired this Christmas be used, it’s all small business that give her hoping for exposure but she’s just take take and more take! As soon as Christmas is done she’ll be on a downer we’ll she already has been, then planning and no doubt begging for tat to fill the new conservatory with.
She does things on purpose like the way she pronounces certain words all for effect but it makes her look a twit!
Santa grant our wish and let her account get hacked or taken down 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m actually starting to think it’s all an act for insta and for engagement. She does absolutely nothing g festive at all attends noting remotely festive. Just another way to get noticed by companies for free tit. She possibly does enjoy christmas as we all do but not to the extent she makes out. It’s more the excitement of shopping again and again for her and the showing off...

I’m pretty sure that on another post someone who knows her said she was never like this at Christmas before she got her insta account! 🤔🤔🤔
Agree. Prancing around for Instagram likes- how sad.

Reactions: 2
I’d give her a slap if that was my mum, 60 year old woman dancing like a lunatic at 5 in the morning?! What a bleep

Reactions: 3
Yet you think you are with your TV appearances & Daily Fail spread.

Honestly, even at Christmas she’s a hypocritical bleep isn’t she? She just can’t help herself!!! 🙄
I thought this was a dig at Mrs Hinch for posting a story about her being a question on some card game where it referred to her as being ‘famous’. The heart at the bottom like Mrs Hinch does with her cream cleaners... 😉

• Wow
I thought this was a dig at Mrs Hinch for posting a story about her being a question on some card game where it referred to her as being ‘famous’. The heart at the bottom like Mrs Hinch does with her cream cleaners... 😉
Definitely was...she’s so jealous of the Hinch it’s laughable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.