Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1, why does our beggy need 8 bags of salad when you can just buy a couple of icebergs oh that would mean chopping them up , is it too much hard work for you begs? Not as if you have much else to prepare seeing as everyone else is bringing it all for you.

2, Jayson is suppose to really ill yet she making him go out on a dinner date just so she can pissed.

3, her nachos earlier beggy almost as good as Hinch's cooking skills maybe you both should be on celebrity masterchef next year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How long until she’s in the shops on Boxing Day, she’s bought 8 bags of salad today 1 for every guest 🤣🤯
She’ll be having shopping withdrawals on Christmas Day but no doubt she’ll be spending on her phone giving all the saps that follow her the links to sales etc!
She’s a train wreck waiting to derail she really is! Date night with Jason abs she’s still sharing crap on insta... why beggy enjoy quality time with your husband and put the dam phone down!

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine if, on Christmas day, she does swipe ups for the gifts she has received

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This is why she needs 8 bags of salad she’s making them in these for everyone 😂🙈
0DEDE36E-C317-4587-8866-8DC9236540FE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
8 bags of salad, a house full of tat. I'm sure we can agree, that beggy is a twit.

Obviously can't be used 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She wouldn’t even donate all those cheap Christmas decs she’s still got in her loft & in her garage .. said she was keeping them for her kids when they get older! Yet she kept buying more & kept receiving freebies, think this woman shows her true colours & they’re not pretty! She hasn’t got the heart to give she just likes to take 😏
Well she might need to make another hideous ‘reef’ with them next year!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Did she do a line of snow for breakfast? don’t think iv ever seen a grown person so excited that it’s Christmas Eve

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What doing grown woman gets excited for Christmas like that. My god she’s a manic wanker. Seriously is she a child trapped in a woman’s body?

The post Christmas breakdown will hit full force Boxing Day or afternoon Brookies birthday. I personally can’t wait to see how many rooms she decorates raspberry then hates it and changes it the next day.

Yes I’m being a Scrooge but fkin hell she’s nuts. I’m actually looking forward to Christmas other than the big sty I woke up with on my eye yesterday lol. I blame Becky, shes hurt my eyes with all that manic dancing.

Merry Christmas ladies, thanks for the laughs xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 12
duck off Beggy!
Face of an 80 year old, maturity of an 8 year old! 🤭

Merry Christmas Ladies & Gents ( if there are any gents on this thread)
Enjoy time with your loved ones ❤
And don’t forget it’s not about what’s under the tree, it’s about who is around it 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought she was going to piss her pants this morning. It’s one thing acting really excited in front of your kids and grandkids but does she realise her Insta followers are adults?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really????
I do wonder if she seriously has something wrong with her.
I’m excited, mainly because all my kids will be home & it’s my youngest grandsons first Christmas but I don’t act like I’ve lost my marbles.
She’s the cringiest fucker on Instagram! I feel embarrassed for her 😳

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.