Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish she would take a leaf from Nikki at westholme and use her ‘platform’ for good. Check out Nikki’s stories today she has done foodbank and stuff for the homeless

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wish she would take a leaf from Nikki at westholme and use her ‘platform’ for good. Check out Nikki’s stories today she has done foodbank and stuff for the homeless
I was just coming here to say 😭 nikki’s stories what a gal she is 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion -
Christmas time and Beggy’s on the wine but by Boxing Day she’ll be fully on decline.

Reactions: 27
Nikki is showing Beggy right up. Clothes for the homeless, food for the food bank, chocolates for the home for the elderly and she sponsors a child in Africa...meanwhile Beggy gave her dogs puppies a ball and a chew bone for Xmas and has mentioned it 10 times like shes Mother Theresa

Thread suggestion to the tune of Last Christmas 🤣

"This Christmas, Beggys fed up of ADs, she's a big hypocrite, cos shes still flogging tit!"

Reactions: 18
I spot a massive mood drop

Why can't she just live for the moment. Get off her phone for a bit and enjoy being around the people she loves. She's already talking about Eliza next year, stop wishing her years away - she won't be a baby long, enjoy the snuggles where she is nursed to sleep etc. They really grow up quick

Reactions: 8
All that hype and the finishing work countdowns, to sitting home alone watching films. I’ve got a houseful already, place is like a bombs gone off and I’ve yet to finish buying presents. I haven’t wrapped and I’ve not been good shopping. I don’t have any time off work for Christmas so need to squeeze in 7 nightshifts in the two festive/new year weeks. But still I’m happy and enjoying it all.......Beggy is lonely as hell, it’s so obvious. Beggy stop being fake, calm down on your insta and just be a normal woman, it’s not getting you anywhere or bringing anything worthwhile to your life.

Reactions: 12
I have just caught up with Nikkis stories. How lovely, doing the twelve days of Christmas with her friends and donating to a food bank.
How just a little thought and consideration makes such a massive impact.
Well done Nikki ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
WOW fancy already being on a decline before Christmas is even here. She looks thoroughly depressed. She’s always looking for the next big hit, like an addict who has to keep filling that void in her life constantly. How very sad.

Reactions: 11
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Exactly this!!
I don’t get people moaning about all these instagramer’s making people go into debt?!
NO.....you make yourself go into debt....if you’re stupid enough to spend money you’ve not got to try ‘keep up’ with how Instagramers have there houses it’s your own fault!
Becky talking about only seeing ADs....she’s talking about the kind of ADs that people are getting paid constantly to do....she doesn’t see getting paid for all those swipe ups as the same kind of ‘ADs’
Ha ha oven just caught up on stories and she’s advising people to do their research before buying a recommended product. Not reading here then?! 👋🏻

Reactions: 1
I’ve can’t get over how many clothes she buys yet you see her in the same stuff all the time.
She’s obviously got some type of obsessive compulsive disorder. She’s totally self obsessed

Reactions: 8
All that hype and the finishing work countdowns, to sitting home alone watching films. I’ve got a houseful already, place is like a bombs gone off and I’ve yet to finish buying presents. I haven’t wrapped and I’ve not been good shopping. I don’t have any time off work for Christmas so need to squeeze in 7 nightshifts in the two festive/new year weeks. But still I’m happy and enjoying it all.......Beggy is lonely as hell, it’s so obvious. Beggy stop being fake, calm down on your insta and just be a normal woman, it’s not getting you anywhere or bringing anything worthwhile to your life.
I agree. It’s very sad and telling. I’m exactly like you, working over Christmas but really looking forward to the time I will get to spend with my family. It’s sad she seems to have so much time off but spends it with no one. She really does have a void in her life that is filled by her phone. I wonder if it’s because the kids are grown up and don’t need her anymore. She had them very, very young and that would’ve probably meant no time to treat yourself or extra income to shop. She always talks about people her age with kids like it’s a bad thing. I’m 38, with a 5 year old. Only a few years younger than her but I can’t relate to her at all. I lived my life, partied hard, drank too much, spent loads of money on myself and was selfish during my twenties. Now I feel grown up, go out occasionally but most of my time is dedicated to my family. It’s like she’s done it the other way round? Acting like a 20 year old?

Reactions: 6
Can she actually hear herself?? she was advertising a knock off styling brush acknowledged it set alight in a followers hands then continued to add swipe up links for it!
She’s making a proper show of herself today!
This was my friend it happened to, she told her followers mine was a cheap cheap one and it wasn’t it was actually dearer than the one she advertised!

my friend still has one hand with burns because of this product but that clearly doesn’t matter!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She really does have a void in her life that is filled by her phone. I wonder if it’s because the kids are grown up and don’t need her anymore.
She said quite recently on her stories that she has empty nest syndrome, she hates feeling like she’s not needed and her Instagram account helps her or some tit like that lol

Reactions: 3
She said quite recently on her stories that she has empty nest syndrome, she hates feeling like she’s not needed and her Instagram account helps her or some tit like that lol
She should get a job in the soup kitchens then.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.